Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My nose is too big and I want to get a nose job watch

Announcements

I'm a 25 year old male who is not happy with his nose size, where can I seek medical advice and how much will it cost to reduce the size of my nose?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 25 year old male who is not happy with his nose size, where can I seek medical advice and how much will it cost to reduce the size of my nose?
    Says £4,500- £7,000, but maybe up to £10,000.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmet...ents/nose-job/

ReputationRep:
    It’s what matters on the inside that counts.

ReputationRep:
    Doctor Seyyed Majid Kazemi is very good
    he is , my dr
    Doctor Kazemi entered the Medical Sciences University of Tehran with a rating of 100 and he began the internship at the same University by getting the third highest rank of pre-internship, and he finished his medical education with the A grade point average. Then by acquiring the rank of 50 he entered the specialized field of Ear, Nose and Throat and Facial Cosmetic Surgery at Tehran University, Amir Alam Hospital. During his residency. In addition to many surgeries, he has conducted many researches about the Ear, Nose & Throat and especially cosmetic surgery and he has wrote several articles in the field of beauty and smell in authentic national and international journals (the links of articles are below).

Dr. Kazemi was graduated with the third grade and ever since he is conducting scientific and therapeutic activities. He was the member of academic faculty and the Head of Department and he is the best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the country that has done over 2000 cosmetic surgery.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nazkhatoon30)
    Doctor Seyyed Majid Kazemi is very good

Doctor Seyyed Majid Kazemi was born in Tehran. After his early education, he completed his secondary education in the school of Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Reza (Gholhak).

Doctor Kazemi entered the Medical Sciences University of Tehran with a rating of 100 and he began the internship at the same University by getting the third highest rank of pre-internship, and he finished his medical education with the A grade point average. Then by acquiring the rank of 50 he entered the specialized field of Ear, Nose and Throat and Facial Cosmetic Surgery at Tehran University, Amir Alam Hospital. During his residency. In addition to many surgeries, he has conducted many researches about the Ear, Nose & Throat and especially cosmetic surgery and he has wrote several articles in the field of beauty and smell in authentic national and international journals (the links of articles are below).

Dr. Kazemi was graduated with the third grade and ever since he is conducting scientific and therapeutic activities. He was the member of academic faculty and the Head of Department and he is the best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the country that has done over 2000 cosmetic surgery.
    Does he give student discount though?

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to find private companies that offer this, I have used both Transform and The hospital group but for different things.

Make sure you do ALOT of research, I found the 'RealSelf' website really helpful as it has professional surgeons providing thier input and advice on various queries from patients, there's a lot of reviews and journey reviews on there!

Book consultations with different Doctors to allow you to compare. I went to two different doctors from different clinics and instantly knew which one I wanted to go with. Make sure you ask alot of questions about the doctors qualifications, experience, the procedure itself, aftercare, recovery and before/after pics from other patients.

Weigh out your pros and cons, how much do you really want this. Be prepared for the worse too, make sure you ask the doctor about the risks and whether he would do a revision surgery if needed.

You need to really be mentally prepared! Remember the changes you make will be permanent.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I've heard many girls say they find big noses on men very attractive but it's your choice haha!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had rhinoplasty myself but I know Lucian Ion is the best at this time. There's another Bassim Matti or something? But he can try to do too much and **** you up.

Don't go for no generic brand doctors.

ReputationRep:
    its up to you but surgery is irrerversible and how it turns out depends on the skill of your surgeon. Go to a reputable surgeon

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.