The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 999tigger
1. Why is it uncomfortable?
2. You miss the point that most people dont care.
3. There is no reason to have to like Islam or be interested in it, unless ofc people break the law. If thats the case then just like any other criminals they need to be brought to justice.
4. Again you make a point that there are only two states, like or dislike, which is incorrect and false. Even then within those two sides there are variations. Just because you dislike Islam, doesnt mean that everyone does, nor does it mean that people who are less positive have the same level of dislike as you do.

Enough railroading. Start a new anti mulsim/ islam thread or talk about the the topic subject of this thread which was in respect to the events of the punish a muslim day letters.

Of course people care. If you stepped out of your leftwing echo chamber, you'd realise that.
And If the vast majority of non-Muslims like Islam, then proving it should be easy.
No railroading here. Just being honest - unlike you. But keep living in Disneyland. Reality-deniers like you are a waste of time.
Original post by QE2
Yet you won't condemn the passages in the Quran and sunnah that provide clear justification for their actions.

ISIS crucify people for certain "crimes" because the Quran says that people may be crucified for certain "crimes".
Do you condem the Quran for permitting Muslims to crucify people?
No, of course not. You just claim that it is beautiful and perfect.

ISIS use female captives for sex because the Quran and sunnah say that captives may be used for sex?
Do you condem the Quran and sunnah for permitting Muslims to use female captives for sex?
No, of course not. You just claim that it is beautiful and perfect.

So don't pretend you condemn them, when you don't really.

QE2, Trust me I have looked for reasons to not believe in Islam, I tried to find something wrong, but everytime I see something, and I seek someone who really understands Islam, I understand why a passage was there and what it really meant.

As for you, you dont understand Islam or the Quran, so you do what Britain first, EDL and what ever Islam hate group does, you post passages that you do not understand, you dont seek knowledge but instead you chose to hate.

Since you arent against this Punish a muslim thing with me, you be you, hate Islam all you want. But let me tell you. IF I have to die just for believing in Islam so be it, If I get bombed on friday for just going to pray so be it. But I have never and will never ever hurt anyone.
Original post by QE2
Ironically, it is you who clearly doesn't understand it - as you have so ably demonstrated.

The correct Islamic response is "It does not befit the lion to answer the barking of dogs". (Imam al-Shafie)
More lack of knowledge, see?

No worries, I'll continue praying for you. But keep going, your perseverance is inspiring. :smile:
Reply 183
Original post by joyoustele
QE2, Trust me I have looked for reasons to not believe in Islam, I tried to find something wrong, but everytime I see something, and I seek someone who really understands Islam, I understand why a passage was there and what it really meant.

As for you, you dont understand Islam or the Quran, so you do what Britain first, EDL and what ever Islam hate group does, you post passages that you do not understand, you dont seek knowledge but instead you chose to hate.

Since you arent against this Punish a muslim thing with me, you be you, hate Islam all you want. But let me tell you. IF I have to die just for believing in Islam so be it, If I get bombed on friday for just going to pray so be it. But I have never and will never ever hurt anyone.
So you refuse to condemn those passages that allow crucifixion and the use of female captives for slaves.
Fair enough.
But any subsequent claim that you condemn ISIS for these same actions will be seen as hollow by all.

And BTW, I unreservedly and unequivocally condemn any calls for violence against any non-combatants, whoever and wherever they may be. And that includes this Punish a Muslim day.
Reply 184
Original post by Fazzy_77
No worries, I'll continue praying for you. But keep going, your perseverance is inspiring. :smile:
No, don't bother praying (Dua can't work if the concept of Qadr is valid, but that's another discussion :wink: )

Just defend your position. You are on a public debate forum, remember. Don't be shy!
Original post by RivalPlayer
Of course people care. If you stepped out of your leftwing echo chamber, you'd realise that.
And If the vast majority of non-Muslims like Islam, then proving it should be easy.
No railroading here. Just being honest - unlike you. But keep living in Disneyland. Reality-deniers like you are a waste of time.

If that were true then why arent we seeing mass demonstrations and political parties running on this ticket?

Heh at left wing = anyone who dares to have a different point of view to yourself.

As I said again, but you dont seem to be able to comprehend that anyone can have a different opinion that is either 100% pro or 100% anti Muslim. People have other concerns such as the economy, NHS, employment. Feel free t go an start another thread and am sure you can attract plenty of debate. This thread has been steered off course though.

Hold up, won't Allah be confused if you say I pray for QE2?

He'll be thinking who is this QE2 brudda, you didn't even give me his government name so I got something to work with.
Original post by QE2
No, don't bother praying (Dua can't work if the concept of Qadr is valid, but that's another discussion :wink: )

Just defend your position. You are on a public debate forum, remember. Don't be shy!

:smile:
Original post by Fasihs Bodyguard
Hold up, won't Allah be confused if you say I pray for QE2?

He'll be thinking who is this QE2 brudda, you didn't even give me his government name so I got something to work with.

You're forgetting one thing though. Allah knows everything. No need for a government name :smile:
You're forgetting one thing though. Allah knows everything. No need for a government name :smile:

Oh yeah that's right my man sees and knows everything!!

Which is kind of unnerving, knowing someone is having a cheeky peek behind them clouds.:popout:
Reply 190
:smile:
Go on. You're so much more intelligent and informed than I am on the subject of Islam.
Show me where my arguments are flawed, with references to the Quran, sunnah and classical scholars.

You know, they way I did with yours.

:wink:
Original post by QE2
Go on. You're so much more intelligent and informed than I am on the subject of Islam.
Show me where my arguments are flawed, with references to the Quran, sunnah and classical scholars.

You know, they way I did with yours.

:wink:

As much as I would love to, unfortunately I have some personal duties to attend to.
Also, 'silence is the best reply to a fool' - Ali (r.a)
Have a good day :smile:
Original post by 999tigger
If that were true then why arent we seeing mass demonstrations and political parties running on this ticket?

Heh at left wing = anyone who dares to have a different point of view to yourself.

As I said again, but you dont seem to be able to comprehend that anyone can have a different opinion that is either 100% pro or 100% anti Muslim. People have other concerns such as the economy, NHS, employment. Feel free t go an start another thread and am sure you can attract plenty of debate. This thread has been steered off course though.

Your continued downplaying of people's concern regarding Islam and its growing influence in Britain leads to things like "Punish a Muslim Day".
And why are you specfically telling me to start another thread when several other posters have gone off the initial topic? Why don't you tell them too? Or better still, stop trying to police the discussion.
As much as I would love to, unfortunately I have some personal duties to attend to.
Also, 'silence is the best reply to a fool' - Ali (r.a)
Have a good day :smile:

Nothing by insults from you, yet no response. You’re just showing that you indeed have no counter argument at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending