Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    You were, you quoted and replied to my response about one of your comments.... :sigh:

(Assuming you are RosieAppleLemon)

It's not me... why would I respond to you through anon.

(Original post by Hateocracy)
    did I strike a nerve there? Please take a tissue.
    Tissue for what? Get lost. I didn't talk to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieAppleLemon)
    It's not me... why would I respond to you through anon.
    Apologies.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wait... you weren't even having a discussion when you claimed people were interrupting you :facepalm2: And please get off anon...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    They are PEOPLE. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    For being a triggered cuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Homosexuals can have biological children...
    Not between them doe.

ReputationRep:
    Stop insulting people who reply to you. This is a public forum, everybody has a right to reply to who they want. You insulting people via the anon function makes you come across as petty.

What is your opinion of homosexuality???
    My opinion on homosexuality is in line with the teachings of the Quran - it is quite clearly identified as a major sin. I feel that one cannot be a good Muslim and choose to live a homosexual lifestyle simultaneously. However, I don't feel anyone should be face abuse for making such choices, as we are all sinful. Having said that, I think that there should be some constraints on exposing young Muslims to LGBT rhetoric, as it can influence them to act in direct contradiction to the teachings of their religion.

ReputationRep:
    God has given you free will to do whatever you want. so if you want to live a certain way, you are going to live a certain way. No matter what others say, you will do as you wish because it's your life. In islam we believe that God is there to guide us he knows what's best for us, if we wish to follow his guidance we are free to do so. if we don't then we are also free to do so. I don't know why people are so hang up on other people's beliefs. Ofcourse if this person attacks someone for their sexuality, religion or whatever it is either it be verbal or physical. Then they have a right to defend themselves. But if these beliefs are within or just simple thoughts or ideas and this person still treats you with respect and dignity that your deserves as a human being, what does it matter? Your are still going to live your life. i think the main issue here is trying to change everyone's beliefs to a default. We can be and should be able to live with differing opinions and still respect one another simply because we are human.

Having gay sex does not take you out of the fold of Islam.
    Yes it does. You are committing adultery number 1. Number 2 you are doing it out of wedlock, i wonder why?. number 3 a big part of gay sex is anal penetration, that too is haram. what point are u tryna make?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does. You are committing adultery number 1. Number 2 you are doing it out of wedlock, i wonder why?. number 3 a big part of gay sex is anal penetration, that too is haram. what point are u tryna make?
    adultery is intercourse between somebody who is married and somebody who isnt. Gay sex is not adultery, 2 single people can easily do it.

ReputationRep:
    How is gay sex adultery? So what if it’s forbidden, committing sins don’t automatically take you out of Islam. Please provide the scriptural evidence showing that gay sex makes you an apostate.

(Original post by TheEnchantress)
    You don’t need to know our opinion because our opinion should have no impact on your life ❤️ But I know that as a gay Muslim you may end feeling depressed and upset because you may feel alone 🌸 just remember Allah SWT and everything will sort out itself 💎 Personally I believe if you don’t act on your feelings then there isn’t a problem like dating or having a sexual relationship but I feel the same for the people who are not homosexual too as these are the basic teachings of Islam 💛 I ain’t going to tell you what is right or wrong as I’m not a perfect Muslim so it’ll be hypocritical of me but I pray that Allah SWT guides us all and shows us the right path 📿
    Oooo I love your profile picture..its so pretty..how did you do it????...is it you????

ReputationRep:
    Oooo I love your profile picture..its so pretty..how did you do it????...is it you????
    Awww thank-you 💕 I wish it was me ☹️ but it’s actually a Bollywood actress (Deepika Padukone) 😍 She is literally one of the most gorgeous, talented women ever. I’m not that comfortable yet to put my actual picture up on TSR (don’t want anyone recognizing me 😂) x

How is gay sex adultery? So what if it’s forbidden, committing sins don’t automatically take you out of Islam. Please provide the scriptural evidence showing that gay sex makes you an apostate.
    gay sex is adultery because according to Islam, adultury is when you have sex with somene out of wedlock and that it is not halal, two muslim men cannot legally marry under sharia law. Having gay sex cannot make you an apostate.

gay sex is adultery because according to Islam, adultury is when you have sex with somene out of wedlock and that it is not halal, two muslim men cannot legally marry under sharia law. Having gay sex cannot make you an apostate.
    I have already has gay sex and kissed a man!!!

ReputationRep:
    But we don’t live under sharia law, but again Adultery is defined as intercourse bewtween a married person and an unmarried person. Google it.

(Original post by Andrew97)
    But we don’t live under sharia law, but again Adultery is defined as intercourse bewtween a married person and an unmarried person. Google it.
    I holler for gay poeple

ReputationRep:
    I could care less

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.