Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, do I have a fat body?

Like if you seen me at a beach or leisure centre/swimming pool, would you think “he’s fat!” Or anything?

Thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    you've got a gut

ReputationRep:
    You're on the verge of being labelled fat, your arms and belly are definitely meaty. Might be time to hit the gym, brah

ReputationRep:
    Its not perfect but it's a nice body, I kinda wanna stick my tongue into your belly button and do all kinds of dirty sexual stuff to you.

ReputationRep:
    You're skinny fat. Hit the gym.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    I wanted to say ew to the tongue part but tbh im thinking now if i would say ew if it was a guy with abs 🤔🤔🤔 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Mmm a guy with abs I'd stick my tongue anywhere

ReputationRep:
    Uhh yeah I little bit I guess
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student-95)
    You're skinny fat. Hit the gym.
    this, pretty much. you have pretty much no muscle mass, which means that even though you're not carrying that much fat, it's still a fairly large percentage of your mass. squats, deadlifts, overhead press, bench press and chinups/pullups are simple exercises for newbies that will build muscle quickly assuming that you eat lots of organic fats and proteins. Cardio is NOT important at this point. Focus on building muscle mass and you'll fill out your frame and look fawkin noice.

btw, read this - lots of good information:
    http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladoni_Potnyye)
    this, pretty much. you have pretty much no muscle mass, which means that even though you're not carrying that much fat, it's still a fairly large percentage of your mass. squats, deadlifts, overhead press, bench press and chinups/pullups are simple exercises for newbies that will build muscle quickly assuming that you eat lots of organic fats and proteins. Cardio is NOT important at this point. Focus on building muscle mass and you'll fill out your frame and look fawkin noice.

btw, read this - lots of good information:
    http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luell_b)
    Its not perfect but it's a nice body, I kinda wanna stick my tongue into your belly button and do all kinds of dirty sexual stuff to you.
    Whaaaaa? haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luell_b)
    Marry me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delusion6)
    You're on the verge of being labelled fat, your arms and belly are definitely meaty. Might be time to hit the gym, brah
    Thanks!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.