Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will be starting university in september at the age of 25, single and will have started living with one parent. Will SFE take into account my parents household income even though they are not able to support me financially? I will have come from a 40 hour/week job and am worried I'm going to struggle!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by FulchC)
    I will be starting university in september at the age of 25, single and will have started living with one parent. Will SFE take into account my parents household income even though they are not able to support me financially? I will have come from a 40 hour/week job and am worried I'm going to struggle!
    Hi FulchC,

If you're 25 or older before the first day of first academic year, you'll be classed as an independent student, meaning we won't require your parents financial details.

If you don't have a partner, the only details we'll require are your own.

Kind regards,

John.

ReputationRep:
    Hi John,

My marital status is single so I will be going ahead with my application very soon.

thankyou for your help!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by FulchC)
    Hi John,

My marital status is single so I will be going ahead with my application very soon.

thankyou for your help!
    Happy to help.

Enjoy your studies,

John.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.