The Student Room Group

H156 OCR A Depth and breath in physics specimen papers for 2017 wanted

if anyone has a spare copy, with the mark scheme for the 2017 would be appreciated as it would help me revise, would be great if you could upload it on this or pm it to me thanks.
Reply 1
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/as-a-level-gce-physics-a-h156-h556-from-2015/assessment/#as-level

Specimen papers aren't published every year, just when there's a change of spec or assessment format.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by phys981
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/as-a-level-gce-physics-a-h156-h556-from-2015/assessment/#as-level

Specimen papers aren't published every year, just when there's a change of spec or assessment format.

It really is not what I was looking for as I already visited that site, I wanted to see if anyone had the 2017 papers from last year because I know some people uploaded the A level paper but I really wanted the AS paper if it is available to anyone.
Reply 3
I don't think there are new specimen papers.

Are you looking for the real exam papers from 2017? The word specimen in the thread title might be confusing people who do have what you're looking for.
Reply 4
Original post by phys981
I don't think there are new specimen papers.

Are you looking for the real exam papers from 2017? The word specimen in the thread title might be confusing people who do have what you're looking for.

Yeah sorry, the real exam not specimen, I guess that is quite confusing,
Um, Gimme a day. PM me and I'll let you know if I've got them.
Reply 6
Basically what the title says if anyone has them or a link to the unoffical mark schemes to breadth and depth would be appreciated.
There's no need to create duplicate threads.

My response from the other thread:
"Um, Gimme a day. PM me and I'll let you know if I've got them."
Reply 8
Original post by Bulletzone
There's no need to create duplicate threads.

My response from the other thread:
"Um, Gimme a day. PM me and I'll let you know if I've got them."

In my other thread, the title was misleading and it wasn't getting me any results.
Reply 9
I have both of those papers but sadly no mark schemes

I have found a load of other practice papers with mark schemes though, for the new spec, made by a random website, specifically for OCR A Physics

I've sent you a direct message with a link to the 2017 papers and to the website with more papers

If anyone else needs any of those^, send me a message.
Original post by guyr

I have found a load of other practice papers with mark schemes though, for the new spec, made by a random website, specifically for OCR A Physics

I've sent you a direct message with a link to the 2017 papers and to the website with more papers

Hi Pls could you send me the link? Thx!!
Original post by trapsta123
if anyone has a spare copy, with the mark scheme for the 2017 would be appreciated as it would help me revise, would be great if you could upload it on this or pm it to me thanks.

Hey, did u get these. I would like a copy if u can send them to me.
I have all papers apart from 2018 message me
Reply 13
can I have the papers please I'm out of past paper
Reply 14
Original post by guyr

Can you send me the papers please I am running out of papers past papers from the new spec.
Original post by Bulletzone
I have all papers apart from 2018 message me

can you send me both the 2017 breadth and depth papers please and the mark schemes if you have them. Thanks

Quick Reply