Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    'ello all.

Now this may seem weird.

But..

I have a "thing" for Polish women It's kind of odd but the main thing that attracts me to them is their Accent.

I find it very Nice and soothing is that the right word lol i can't think how to describe it, i could listen to a polish women talk for hours i just adore the accent especially when it's very "strong"

Another thing is the way they look and act, many if not all Polish women i have met look very nice and have a Nice personality

Ok so my question is..

Is it weird to find certain accent attractive?

and is it weird to be attracted to Polish women only?

Some people have said to stay away from them and Date British women only, can you think of a reason why??

I'm a 17yr old Lad lol

Sorry for my lack of writing skill lol

when it comes to getting things down on paper or on a forum i'm useless. lol

ReputationRep:
    It's not weird to favour people from a certain country. One of my friends actually dates a Polish girl and guys practically flock to her even when he's next to her it's hilarious.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    It's not weird to favour people from a certain country. One of my friends actually dates a Polish girl and guys practically flock to her even when he's next to her it's hilarious.
    Ha Ha cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Nah eastern European women are awesome.

Straight to the point, no ********/drama, mature attitudes towards sex lmao.

I know a bunch of Polish / Eastern European women. They're such good friends lol.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks all!

ReputationRep:
    I feel exactly the same about Polish men, the accent makes me wetter than an otters pocket. And I find them to have nicer qualities.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tornbeyondreason)
    I feel exactly the same about Polish men, the accent makes me wetter than an otters pocket. And I find them to have nicer qualities.
    "wetter than an otters pocket" hmm never heard that one before..

lol

ReputationRep:
    Glad you like us, my boyfriend calls me, "exotic" lol.
    No it's not weird.
    I think because we and our culture is much different from the British, Its almost like taking a fresh breath.
    And I'm sure we stand out much more (Because we are different people).
    I actually get kind of sniffly when people tell me I have an accent, because I take pride in my ability to speak English fluently and never hear the accent myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZombieTheWolf)
    Glad you like us, my boyfriend calls me, "exotic" lol.
    No it's not weird.
    I think because we and our culture is much different from the British, Its almost like taking a fresh breath.
    And I'm sure we stand out much more (Because we are different people).
    I actually get kind of sniffly when people tell me I have an accent, because I take pride in my ability to speak English fluently and never hear the accent myself.
    I think it's a breath of fresh air Poland is a place i plan to visit in the future.

I just love the accents lol

Polish women also strike me as very elegant compared to the "other" women around my neck of the woods lol

I sound weird don't i..

Damn lol :o:$

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Table123)
    'ello all.

Now this may seem weird.

But..

I have a "thing" for Polish women It's kind of odd but the main thing that attracts me to them is their Accent.

I find it very Nice and soothing is that the right word lol i can't think how to describe it, i could listen to a polish women talk for hours i just adore the accent especially when it's very "strong"

Another thing is the way they look and act, many if not all Polish women i have met look very nice and have a Nice personality

Ok so my question is..

Is it weird to find certain accent attractive?

and is it weird to be attracted to Polish women only?

Some people have said to stay away from them and Date British women only, can you think of a reason why??

I'm a 17yr old Lad lol

Sorry for my lack of writing skill lol

when it comes to getting things down on paper or on a forum i'm useless. lol
    I won't lie, them polish girls got nice figures, but their accent really turns me off...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.