Nor will Scottish girls.

Thanks.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by johnny.snow)
    I'm hoping it is a troll :lol:
    It is, but he seems to be using his real identity and life story. Basically he’s poking fun at himself for some reason. Odd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    It is, but he seems to be using his real identity and life story. Basically he’s poking fun at himself for some reason. Odd
    How do you know its his real identity?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    im sure Airmed will love you, what girl wouldnt with your incessant **** posting and desperation
    Just look at me trip over my feet, running to go love him :awesome:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    How do you know its his real identity?
    Just my intuition. He posted several pictures of himself on here. He has also disclosed his real name, universities he applied to, etc. There’s only 2 options 1) I am right or 2) He is beyond sad and pretends to be someone else(unlikely...but he’s still beyond sad nonetheless)

ReputationRep:
    Such cringe, ugh I can’t bare it. Second-hand embarrassment at its finest.

Will you stop now, Mr. Fashit?

ReputationRep:
    johnny.snow why would I lie about myself? Are you what on some kind of crack?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Just my intuition. He posted several pictures of himself on here. He has also disclosed his real name, universities he applied to, etc. There’s only 2 options 1) I am right or 2) He is beyond sad and pretends to be someone else(unlikely...but he’s still beyond sad nonetheless)
    3. Maybe he's not a troll... :ninja:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    3. Maybe he's not a troll... :ninja:
    Then he’s just a tad “special” if you know what I mean

ReputationRep:
    People here are hungry for reps and would pick up a target and then will insult him until he leaves the forum. One poster will start it and then other posters will start to follow him/her like sheeps and would do anything to please their shepherd. My threads are harmless but posters here go on many lengths to insult me, my facial features and even personally but I am not like others who would back down. I don't get harmed by the useless moaning of these sheeps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    People here are hungry for reps and would pick up a target and then will insult him until he leaves the forum. One poster will start it and then other posters will start to follow him/her like sheeps and would do anything to please their shepherd. My threads are harmless but posters here go on many lengths to insult me, my facial features and even personally but I am not like others who would back down. I don't get harmed by the useless moaning of these sheeps
    The plural of 'sheep' is 'sheep', mate.

ReputationRep:
    If you don’t want to be offended I suggest you stop s*it posting. It’s never a good look. Pick up some new hobbies while you’re at it. People with a normal social life would need have the time nor expend the effort to post such cringe inducing threads. If you aren’t a troll then I mean no offense, just work on yourself. Otherwise please sod off!

ReputationRep:
    I honestly took you for a troll or someone who just joked around with this but judging by how serious your replies are I am guessing you are actually serious about getting girls. If that's the case then I will start replying with some more serious attitude, you can start by answering this question:
    First of all why Irish or Scottish girls now? I swear you wanted Asian British girls before

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg IEQAwpBR.jpg (41.5 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Fasih ignore the haters mate, just keep on fighting on and eventually you’ll find an ethnicity that might be interested in you. If you need a bit of help may I suggest Martian, specifically Phobon ladies from the moon Phobos. They are notoriously non picky with their Earth men.

Good luck in your search for some extra terrestrial tail my man. Play safe.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god i beg you get off TSR

ReputationRep:
    Lmao you even started a thread “why is Fasih so handsome”

ReputationRep:
    Can also back up as an Irish girl that you will have no chance

ReputationRep:
    Learn some rebel songs and take lessons on the uilleann pipes.

ReputationRep:
    Girls of any ethnicity will like you don't worry.
    All depends on their preference and if your personality is appealing to them. Best of luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.