The Student Room Group

Gcse revision

Hey I’ve been revising for a couple of weeks now and I’ve been struggling on ways to revise. If you could list the ways you revise it would be really helpful :smile: thanks
Hi, flash cards was a great way of revising for me. I found it really helpful to colour code or draw little pictures to help me associate and remember them.

Other people may prefer mind maps or to write their notes out again but in different ways although some people have said that copying it out again and again isn’t a very good way of revising I did find it helpful for me as I saw them more as lots and lots of posters but in a book.

Another good method is to answer past papers and really go through the mark scheme thoroughly and then try the paper again at a later date and see which parts your still struggling with.

I hope this helps
Ps. You can find the past papers and mark schemes on the exam boards website for your subject. If your struggling to find them online just ask your teacher I’m sure they’ll be happy to help
Hey, I used flashcards for the recent mocks i did, but was worried because i thought it wasn't solid enough revision for the actual gcse

Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest