There are ministry of justice jobs going in my area for assistants and researchers (I’m currently a final year undergrad) - the application forms online do specify what they are looking for however I just want some extra advice for applying to such jobs? I.e how to tailor my CV/Cover letter, how to answer competency questions and real life scenarios in accordance to what they “want to hear”, how to sell yourself when you have gaps in experience within certain areas, etc.
Any advice would be very much appreciated!!
Some things they say on the form:
- Display of coherent administrative skills (IT, phone consultations, meeting and greeting, good customer/client service, etc)
- Times where I have shown good improvement
- Times where I have shown leadership
- Times where I have shown good communication
- Times where I have shown quality management
- Show Drive and reliable in the workplace
My degree is in Criminal Justice so areas where I can show transferability too!
...we were on a break