Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I can’t enjoy parties watch

ReputationRep:
    I never get to enjoy parties and nights out because my friends are such lightweights who literally all started drinking 3 months ago and aren’t streetwise so they need looked after all night . I never fun I just have to sit alone with them after they’ve had their 3rd koppaberg and are pretending to pass out . We’re going out on Saturday and I reallllly want to pull and have fun but I can’t just abandon my friends because they make themselves vulnerable and embarrass themselves. What should I do ?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes you just need to be selfish and leave them for a while cos if they’re pretending which they probably are then they’ll not do anything stupid. Also you could just say to them about it or just joke about it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Tell them you're going to enjoy yourself and you won't be able to take care of them or whatever if they become a drunk mess-they may think twice before drinking too much.
    Also be selfish, you've got to enjoy your life too, not just tailor towards theirs

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.