any tips on last minute mocks revsion
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bellegentry)
If it’s last minute, make sure you prioritise and don’t waste time going over topics that are easy or that you already know.

When you say last minute, are we talking tomorrow they’re happening or a few weeks?
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bellegentry)
Heyy Im an A level student and from what I can remember when revising for my mocks is that I made a revision timetable where I allocated subjects to a time that suited me and the day Im going to do that subject I also included the topics I was going to cover in that subject, which helped me feel way less stressed. Also, get out your revision guides, if you havent got any buy some or ask your school for some and make some useful revision notes such as flashcards, mindmaps, posters etc. just experiment and see what methods work for you. I personally love flashcards when it comes to revision but everyone has got their own ways to revise and you just have to figure your technique!
Oh and make sure you take regular breaks, otherwise you wont be able to retain the information and your revision wont benefit much because you won't remeber eveverything!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (31)
13.72%
Virtual campus tours/open days (50)
22.12%
Live streaming events (21)
9.29%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (22)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (52)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (50)
22.12%