Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What're you doing right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently listening to classical music on BBC Radio 3, whilst browsing TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    I'm currently listening to classical music on BBC Radio 3, whilst browsing TSR.
    Cool great choice of music
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    I’m currently playing the Sims 4 xD at 1:13am. Sleep problems :P
    And actually, listening to music while I’m at it :P

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahah join the club 😂
    Nah my friends have currently dragged be back onto rainbow six siege and Civ 5, hence why the work has piled up.
    If I got back into sims now I'd have to drop sleeping just to make time for it. Tough choice, but my sims die while the bed is always there for me.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished reading one chapter from Dostoyevsky's "Crime and Punishment" and am now attempting to sleep as I have work tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tosspot)
    Nah my friends have currently dragged be back onto rainbow six siege and Civ 5, hence why the work has piled up.
    If I got back into sims now I'd have to drop sleeping just to make time for it. Tough choice, but my sims die while the bed is always there for me.
    XD those sims have no hearts, you could get 0 sleep at all and they’d still be like, make me grilled cheese, build me a house, fill my house with llamacorn plushies xD THEY DONT CARE ahahah

ReputationRep:
    I don’t drink but I feel hungover xD

ReputationRep:
    I'm too ill to drink. Heartbreaking.

ReputationRep:
    i jos wanna sleep. But i have things to do. People to see.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still very drunk from a night out and I'm messaging everyone I know telling them I love them.

Life's good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andyboi)
    I'm still very drunk from a night out and I'm messaging everyone I know telling them I love them.

Life's good.
    xD you weirdo Andy ahahah

ReputationRep:
    xD you weirdo Andy ahahah
    what can I say, I love to love

ReputationRep:
    crying screaming and punching the wall due to depression

ReputationRep:
    XD those sims have no hearts, you could get 0 sleep at all and they’d still be like, make me grilled cheese, build me a house, fill my house with llamacorn plushies xD THEY DONT CARE ahahah
    Kek
    I've sacrificed my education while my sims have been playing in puddles and burning down the kitchen I made for them trying to baking waffles, ingrates the lot of them.
    Also the constant BUY THE DLC sim wishes. Idc if you're life goal is to travel the world I'm not paying £12 so you can go to France you god damn alcoholics.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm having to research prosthetics, so this is a much appreciated break my dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apcr097)
    crying screaming and punching the wall due to depression
    I’m so sorry to hear that. Depression sucks, I speak from experience. If you need any support, slide into my PMs, I’m here 92% of the time so don’t hesitate to ask

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is 92% xD I meant 90%

ReputationRep:
    Kek
    I've sacrificed my education while my sims have been playing in puddles and burning down the kitchen I made for them trying to baking waffles, ingrates the lot of them.
    Also the constant BUY THE DLC sim wishes. Idc if you're life goal is to travel the world I'm not paying £12 so you can go to France you god damn alcoholics.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm having to research prosthetics, so this is a much appreciated break my dude.
    😂😂😂 good god they really are so demanding for inanimate objects xD I had one sim of mine somehow get his dog glitched in a sofa while the sim was on fire xD after trying unsuccessfully to make grilled cheese. I hate my life sometimes XD

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂 good god they really are so demanding for inanimate objects xD I had one sim of mine somehow get his dog glitched in a sofa while the sim was on fire xD after trying unsuccessfully to make grilled cheese. I hate my life sometimes XD
    Sims games have always been buggy at the best of times, at least they're normally pretty funny when they happen.
    I had one sim stay on fire for almost a solid minute because the family member who was supposed to put him out was too busy playing video games on his laptop upstairs, I felt the game was trying to tell me something.
    R.I.P Yamesh, even in death you still broke the appliances and annoyed my sims like the d*** I made you to be.

ReputationRep:
    Sims games have always been buggy at the best of times, at least they're normally pretty funny when they happen.
    I had one sim stay on fire for almost a solid minute because the family member who was supposed to put him out was too busy playing video games on his laptop upstairs, I felt the game was trying to tell me something.
    R.I.P Yamesh, even in death you still broke the appliances and annoyed my sims like the d*** I made you to be.
    yeah, its telling you that not only do they not care about you, they also don't care about each other either xD thats f***ing hilarious though, I don't understand the lightweights who think their cool for putting their sims in doorless rooms with nothing in and starving them to death. what amateurs.

KILL IT WITH FIREEEE

ReputationRep:
    yeah, its telling you that not only do they not care about you, they also don't care about each other either xD thats f***ing hilarious though, I don't understand the lightweights who think their cool for putting their sims in doorless rooms with nothing in and starving them to death. what amateurs.

KILL IT WITH FIREEEE
    "I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it too."
    I've never actually purposely killed any of my sims, but when they somehow catch fire cooking something simple like a spaghetti I'm not helping them. If they die trying to be Italian, well they obviously weren't my best creation. Next Sim lived off autumn salad and cereal.
    He didn't live a happy life, but he did live a long one.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.