Turn on thread page Beta

Me and my girlfriend will be jetting off too Magaluf this July, we will be there at the same time yet I will be with my friends and she will be with her friends, but we all are all ultimately friends with each other, like most posts this is about cheating..

Currently me and my girlfriend have been together 8 months and come July we will be at 1 year, I do trust her not to do anything and I know for sure her friends would never support her cheating and be fully against it, but I have read some posts on here regarding Magaluf saying girls cheat over there blah blah, you only go for sex, everyone has sex there etc and I still do sometimes think about her cheating and scenarios of her getting too drunk for her to realise, and I find that I just worry it will happen, and loose her.

I do realise that this is my own thoughts and does not reflect on her in anyway, I just need to understand how to get the thoughts out my head and realise she would never do anything and that since we are there together at the same time chances are we will be seeing each other and getting together alot.

(Our time together this is the first time I have felt this and possibly Magaluf and the instant thoughts that comes on influinces my thoughts)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.