Turn on thread page Beta

How do you become a member of the TSR Support Team? watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean is it just strictly for some people or something like that?🤔
    I mean I feel like I’ll be a valuable member (hopefully🤞) and I don’t give people bad advice okay well I don’t give them horrible advice at least 😳 even though my gems say “your only here for an hour a day and you only give good advice every decade” but let me tell you they DO NOT reflect the truth, I think....
    Since I was young, I’ve had a bad habit of constantly wanting to move up the hierarchy and become the best and.....my obsession is now being shown through TSR (does that even make sense 😂😂) like I don’t just want to be a member, I want to be a part of the Support Team, I want to have a share in TSR (okay I really need to go to sleep now but can you have a share and how much do you think you’ll make as TSR is quite popular??? 👀👀) Anway back to the question, does anyone know how you become part of the team even though they probably reject me on the basis that’s she too weird and we need someone sane but like I always say if you don’t try how will you know 😜

Spoiler:
    Show

Its nearly 3am so that’s why I’m acting a bit cray-cray 😝 I swear I’m not
    normally like this :surprise::sleep: [img]webkit-fake-url://a380f0fd-ef82-4e70-82eb-de3fd12886d0/imagegif[/img] [img]webkit-fake-url://c8b88f75-a33e-42bf-989f-49b8ddc19133/imagegif[/img]
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheEnchantress)
    I mean is it just strictly for some people or something like that?🤔
    I mean I feel like I’ll be a valuable member (hopefully🤞) and I don’t give people bad advice okay well I don’t give them horrible advice at least 😳 even though my gems say “your only here for an hour a day and you only give good advice every decade” but let me tell you they DO NOT reflect the truth, I think....
    Since I was young, I’ve had a bad habit of constantly wanting to move up the hierarchy and become the best and.....my obsession is now being shown through TSR (does that even make sense 😂😂) like I don’t just want to be a member, I want to be a part of the Support Team, I want to have a share in TSR (okay I really need to go to sleep now but can you have a share and how much do you think you’ll make as TSR is quite popular??? 👀👀) Anway back to the question, does anyone know how you become part of the team even though they probably reject me on the basis that’s she too weird and we need someone sane but like I always say if you don’t try how will you know 😜

Spoiler:
    Show

Its nearly 3am so that’s why I’m acting a bit cray-cray 😝 I swear I’m not
    normally like this :surprise::sleep: [img]webkit-fake-url://a380f0fd-ef82-4e70-82eb-de3fd12886d0/imagegif[/img] [img]webkit-fake-url://c8b88f75-a33e-42bf-989f-49b8ddc19133/imagegif[/img]

If its what you wish t do then start with community assistant. All the details on how to apply are here.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3411523

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    If its what you wish t do then start with community assistant. All the details on how to apply are here.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3411523
    Ok Thankyou 💕
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Ok Thankyou 💕
    Once you have served your time as a CA and they are satisfied, then they may promote you to full membership of the support team. hey have room for all sorts as long as you meet the core criteria, so go ahead, apply and explain what you have to offer. GL.

ReputationRep:
    Once you have served your time as a CA and they are satisfied, then they may promote you to full membership of the support team. hey have room for all sorts as long as you meet the core criteria, so go ahead, apply and explain what you have to offer. GL.
    Hey, could you elaborate on the part where you say explain what you have to offer as I’m kinda stuck on what to write and how to start it off 💕
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Hey, could you elaborate on the part where you say explain what you have to offer as I’m kinda stuck on what to write and how to start it off 💕
    What do you feel you'll bring to the team.

No-one can write it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    What do you feel you'll bring to the team.

No-one can write it for you.
    I feel like I’m quite helpful when giving advice and although I’m not really seen that often I do give decent advice. I would become more proactive in answering posts and I am quite responsible and do get ‘annoyed’ when things are in the wrong place: so I’ll be good in the aspect of moving the threads in the right place, keep the forums ‘neat’ etc 🤔
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Look at the why you should join and what it involves. Explain why you meet those criteria and would do a good job. Youve already made a good start.

ReputationRep:
    Look at the why you should join and what it involves. Explain why you meet those criteria and would do a good job. Youve already made a good start.
    Aww Thankyou so much 💎 Does it need to be like a paragraph or like a whole essay 💕
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Aww Thankyou so much 💎 Does it need to be like a paragraph or like a whole essay 💕
    I'd imagine 1-2 paragraphs would be enough.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Just a paragraph is fine, you need to decide which of the sections you d like to help in as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Just a paragraph is fine, you need to decide which of the sections you d like to help in as well.
    I'd imagine 1-2 paragraphs would be enough.
    Thankyou

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.