Turn on thread page Beta

I offered my boyfriend a threesome. watch

ReputationRep:
    I offered my boyfriend a threesome with another girl (he always goes on about girl on girl being hot), because it’s our first time I decided there should be some ground rules so I said I don’t want him to penetrate her, i’m Ok with oral but anything else is too much. He told me that that’s not really a threesome and he would feel left out. Now i’ve Shut down the idea all together because to me that seems a little ungrateful, I mean.. I like the idea of a one time fling but I didn’t offer up the idea of a threesome for myself, it was more of a ‘gift’ for him, and now I feel silly for even bringing the idea up. My question is, am I overreacting.. is a threesome with penetration a good idea or should I stick to my guns and blow the idea off all together

ReputationRep:
    Stick to your guns. In fact break up with him, he sounds selfish and undevoted to you

Why would any woman want their boyfriend to sleep with another woman?

ReputationRep:
    Poor guy getting teased like this.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

You’ve already made this thread

ReputationRep:
    What the ****? Why did you even offer one in the first place.

You need some sex ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuestionableH)
    I offered my boyfriend a threesome with another girl (he always goes on about girl on girl being hot), because it’s our first time I decided there should be some ground rules so I said I don’t want him to penetrate her, i’m Ok with oral but anything else is too much. He told me that that’s not really a threesome and he would feel left out. Now i’ve Shut down the idea all together because to me that seems a little ungrateful, I mean.. I like the idea of a one time fling but I didn’t offer up the idea of a threesome for myself, it was more of a ‘gift’ for him, and now I feel silly for even bringing the idea up. My question is, am I overreacting.. is a threesome with penetration a good idea or should I stick to my guns and blow the idea off all together
    “Hi I’d like to have a threesome with you and another girl”

“But just to be clear you can’t actually have sex with the girl”

You don’t see the issue here? 😬

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, everyone is so judgemental! Yeah I understand the idea that it would have been something you wanted to do to make him happy. It’s ok that you changed your mind! Plus of course just oral would have been fine and if he can’t respect your wishes or puts pressure on you then he isn’t a good lad, i know it may be harsh to hear.

Ages ago I got fixated on the idea of one with my Boyf and we looked on apps as the time went on I realised I wouldn’t want to see him even kiss another girl (I think he always knew this deep down , as I’m impulsive) and i said i wasn’t cool with it and we haven’t mentioned it since.

If he brings it up again, SHUT HIM DOWN once and for all.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.