Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was in the middle lane on the motorway and needed to exit at the junction so slowed down , indicated and the massive truck behind me wasn’t happy but I managed to get in between two cars to exit. When I did the truck then beeped in annoyance.
    Anyway my drive to work was another 10 to 12 minutes and I noticed this car followed me all the way to work. He didn’t try to overtake me or didn’t even flash his lights. It was just weird cos as I entered the gate of my work place, he turned around.
    Why was he following me? I initially thought he had me in dash cam if he felt my move was dangerous but why would he follow me all the way and not say anything me

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I find it funny

ReputationRep:
    I don't know without having been there and seen the way he or she was driving behind you. It may have been a possibility that they wanted to know where you were going so they could keep an eye on you incase you do any other risky manouveres. Highly doubt it though. Do you know if the occupants of the car were specifically watching you or whether they just happened to appear there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fgade)
    I was in the middle lane on the motorway and needed to exit at the junction so slowed down , indicated and the massive truck behind me wasn’t happy but I managed to get in between two cars to exit. When I did the truck then beeped in annoyance.
    Anyway my drive to work was another 10 to 12 minutes and I noticed this car followed me all the way to work. He didn’t try to overtake me or didn’t even flash his lights. It was just weird cos as I entered the gate of my work place, he turned around.
    Why was he following me? I initially thought he had me in dash cam if he felt my move was dangerous but why would he follow me all the way and not say anything me

Undercover cop just seeing whether you make any more stupid errors and shouldn’t be driving, someone is stalking you, someone genuinely went the wrong way or an absolute weirdo who likes to waste time and petrol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by fgade)

Maybe you're overthinking? Maybe the driver was coincidentally going to somewhere nearby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Maybe you're overthinking? Maybe the driver was coincidentally going to somewhere nearby?
    Well maybe but he turned around when I drove into the gate at work so he was following me certainly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEmilyxx)
    I don't know without having been there and seen the way he or she was driving behind you. It may have been a possibility that they wanted to know where you were going so they could keep an eye on you incase you do any other risky manouveres. Highly doubt it though. Do you know if the occupants of the car were specifically watching you or whether they just happened to appear there?
    He was driving the car I forcefully got in front of 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fgade)
    Had this a few times, it's always a road rager desperate to give me a piece of their mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the beer)
    Had this a few times, it's always a road rager desperate to give me a piece of their mind.
    Lol, have they ever been able to give you a piece of their mind? Did you park or stop for them?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.