Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Makeup Foundations watch

I want to buy makeup foundation for my better half. I found this source fashion updates on web which can i choose from the list.

Are you sure you want tot buy her foundation and not something else like eyeshadow? It’s often unite hard to find matching foundations.

Anyway depending on your price range here are three options:

The Ordinary Serum Foundation or The Ordinary Coverage Foundation. These are both about £6 and are great foundations.

Then the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundations have been getting a lot of praise and I’m pretty sure she would enjoy that. They’re about £25

And finally if you want something luxe (although the quality of these two products are great) you could try Estée Lauder Double Wear for £35

Basically though; foundation is pretty hard to buying for someone else because of how precise a shade you need and it’s useful to know what skin type people have etc but good luck!

I recently bought the Huda Beauty Faux Filter foundation and I really like it, and it's good if you're looking for something with good coverage, but if you'd like something less heavy maybe go for a tinted moisturiser? I use either Bare Minerals or Nars
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.