Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I have just firmed my offer with leeds, but im unsure of which accommodation to go for.
    my parents want me to go to a catered one so
    •Lyddon Hall
    •Ellerslie Global Residence
    •Charles Morris Hall

Does any of you have any advice/opinion about any of the above? size of bedrooms/ location/ clean/ student atmosphere...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    offer holder just like you, but on the website theres lots of info on the types of residences..its up to you and your preference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioEng16)
    Hello,
    I have just firmed my offer with leeds, but im unsure of which accommodation to go for.
    my parents want me to go to a catered one so
    •Lyddon Hall
    •Ellerslie Global Residence
    •Charles Morris Hall

Does any of you have any advice/opinion about any of the above? size of bedrooms/ location/ clean/ student atmosphere...
    i saw charles morris on an applicant day. supposedly quite sociable. decent sized bedrooms and ensuite, washing machine and dryer in the kitchen which is also a decent size considering it’s a catered accom.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by abiantoinette)
    i saw charles morris on an applicant day. supposedly quite sociable. decent sized bedrooms and ensuite, washing machine and dryer in the kitchen which is also a decent size considering it’s a catered accom.
    All great socially in a pure student way as you are almost totally isolated from the local community, but a hike from the University every day. You are talking 3-5 miles, which means earlier starts, buses and the great Leeds elements during the long winter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charco)
    All great socially in a pure student way as you are almost totally isolated from the local community, but a hike from the University every day. You are talking 3-5 miles, which means earlier starts, buses and the great Leeds elements during the long winter...
    charles morris is on campus
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by abiantoinette)
    charles morris is on campus
    Jesus, I was thinking Weetwood - it's been a long time

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.