Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    It is absolutely pathetic how the word 'Asian' is constantly used when every man and his dog knows what is going on, even if the media won't say specifically what they mean. I wonder how British Indians and Sikhs feel with the use of the term 'Asian'? And if the identity of the perpetrators isn't important then why mess about using by using 'Asian' at all.
    Hi, I'm a British Indian. Perfectly fine with the use of the term 'Asian'. It's not like all of them are Muslims, and not all of the Muslims are particularly religious or driven by their religion to do this. Hence, it's better to attribute this to culture rather than religion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harold98)
    Hi, I'm a British Indian. Perfectly fine with the use of the term 'Asian'. It's not like all of them are Muslims, and not all of the Muslims are particularly religious or driven by their religion to do this. Hence, it's better to attribute this to culture rather than religion.
    I didn't even mention religion. The overwhelming majority are Pakistanis. Saying Asian is an attempt to avoid creating anti Muslim sentiment though but everyone already knows they are Pakistani grooming gangs, not Thai or Korean.

ReputationRep:
    It's not only the gangs. As shown in the Times report of 2011 there are thousands of men from their community paying to rape these children. Ordinary men, no doubt many with daughters of their own. Not part of the gangs but paying customers.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting article about the lack of a comparable furore to the #metoo movement.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...iIw5de.twitter

TLDR

The wrong kind of victims, working class white girls (as opposed to privileged white middle class actresses)

The wrong kind of perpetrators, Muslim Asians (as opposed to privileged white enforcers of the patriarchy).

ReputationRep:
    Worst ever, until the next one. People have become desensitised now, this is the norm. The next big thing or phase will be when Muslim communities are large and lawless enough to kidnap non Muslim girls to sell and or marry off into their communities as we see going on all over the world.

People will say it will never happen, right up until it does happen, that is if it isn’t already happening and being covered up like these stories have been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just my opinion)
    It's not only the gangs. As shown in the Times report of 2011 there are thousands of men from their community paying to rape these children. Ordinary men, no doubt many with daughters of their own. Not part of the gangs but paying customers.
    Rape is haram though, so they obviously aren’t real Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 72nalyomluap)
    Rape is haram though, so they obviously aren’t real Muslims.
    Are there any real Muslims?

Can someone explain to me why action against racism are demonstrating against anti child abuse marches than even include Pakistani men (see red pill Phil video on YouTube)?

Is child abuse just another cultural right?

We are talking about 11 year old girls dosed in petrol and threatened with being set alight or hooked on drugs to create dependence. I just don't understand what people are doing here - as a father - do we not care about British kids anymore if the perpetrator isn't white british?

Is this where we are now? Where is the outrage? Why are people lining up to shout people down on this issue?

How is this happening? I don't understand...

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.