Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The only reason I applied there was so I could have more choices in case I got an unconditional offer. I'm predicted A*AA in maths, physics and chemistry respectively and at GCSE I have 8 A*'s, 3 A's and 1 B. Even the interview went well, like I got most of the questions right but the interviewer lead me through the last question and I got there in the end. He even said right after the interview that he was making me an offer.
    However, i've read on other threads that people sometimes get a letter a few weeks after the receive their conditional offer that they have an unconditional offer if they firm Lancaster. So do I just wait for a few more weeks, because I got a letter yesterday ( about two weeks after the interview ) that I have an AAB offer.
    I don't really see why I wouldn't get an unconditional offer but I just wanted one because that might've made me consider Lancaster over Warwick, Birmingham & Edinburgh. So do I just wait or should I email them to confirm whether it is conditional or what?
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.