Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    Thought I would create a forum for language offer holders- I've applied for French and Spanish I need to get ABB to get in.

I've put Edinburgh as my firm choice now on UCAS, can't wait!!

If you've applied for languages, let me know:

Where you're from:
    Why did you apply to Edinburgh for Languages:
    What language/s have you applied for:
    What other universities have you applied for:
    If you've got an offer, what do you need to get in:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and gets back to you

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have firmed it too! I applied for French and Mandarin (I need 36 IB points to get in).My family lives in Oxford, but i have been going to boarding school in Wales for the last two years. i just think that languages are really useful and are able to keep my options open for the future. I got offers from Edinburgh, manchester, exeter, warwick and leeds for french and mandarin. im so excited!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 20, 2018

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.