Turn on thread page Beta

Falsely fined for national express bus ticket?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Deleted
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Idk1427)
    so I catched 2 busses which my friends and I bought 2 tickets for both. And sat down nothing happened then got up. Now I've started reciveing letters saying I've been caught by an inspector with an invalid bus ticket??! I never saw any inspector on the bus and I bought my tickets and had them with me. And it doesn't make any sense as to how they have my name but they have my old address so I'm receiving these letters rlly late and now I'm sure the fines gone up?! My parents don't believe me cuz it doesn't make any sense
    Another thing are the letters suppose to give you what bus what inspector and what day because it says none of that and seems abit dodge. But even if it was a fake letter why my name and how they get my address? I can't think of anything because if someone used my name when they got caught they wouldn't know my address?? What should I do??
    Do you have the bus tickets?

You should contact them and ask to explain plus to provide the proof. Send copies if the valid tickets. Also if you can prove you were elsewhere then that would be good. Maybe one of your friends r enemies gave your details when they were caught? If you arent guilty then do not accept it.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.