Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, who preferred indoor p.e. to out door?

Bare feet of pumps for indoor p.e?

ReputationRep:
    My favourite was outdoor PE with extreme weather when the hall was booked, so the only choice was to watch a DVD. :danceboy:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I like both when it's nice weather outside then definitely outdoors - you can actually feel the sun for once...
    Indoors can be good too as we have a choice of what we want to do and things get competitive, not to mention the fact that you can be warm too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    My favourite was outdoor PE with extreme weather when the hall was booked, so the only choice was to watch a DVD. :danceboy:
    True dat

ReputationRep:
    My fave is outdoor, keeps me fit and fits nicely into my timetable, a good break subject

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed playing football and on the few occasions we had the opportunity, playing cricket.

ReputationRep:
    pe was def fav subject. indoor was better i think dodgeball was a laugh. outside football maybe one on the baseball type games

ReputationRep:
    We were outside all the time doing rugby or footie.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I loved PE. I liked both indoor and outdoor. But think I liked outdoor a little bit more. I remember those cold winters here in Scotland when we had to do crosscountry around the school for 25 laps. Some days it was raining, some days it was snowing. But everyday the wind was blowing.

ReputationRep:
    outdoor because when we done PE inside it would be in the canteen and food would get stuck to our toes cos the cleaners didn't clean it up properly and I know it is disgusting I didn't realise PE in the canteen was NOT ok till I told my friends from other primary schools at secondary! It was nasty, beans would get stuck in between my toes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Being outside in the summer when it was actually nice weather was lovely. I hated being outside in minus temperatures, not allowed to wear gloves so your fingers froze and you couldn't get changed for 10 minutes because you couldn't use your fingers.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adur)
    Hi all, who preferred indoor p.e. to out door?

Bare feet of pumps for indoor p.e?
    I didn't like either because I'm bad at all sports. Though I did prefer having it outdoors because I preferred Rounders to the other sports we did. It was all good except for the days my hayfever was bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hm98)
    outdoor because when we done PE inside it would be in the canteen and food would get stuck to our toes cos the cleaners didn't clean it up properly and I know it is disgusting I didn't realise PE in the canteen was NOT ok till I told my friends from other primary schools at secondary! It was nasty, beans would get stuck in between my toes
    What school in their right mind would even consider having P.E in the canteen? That sounds really rank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    What school in their right mind would even consider having P.E in the canteen? That sounds really rank.
    literally! my friends and I would dread it and I don't think we were allowed to wear socks or shoes, I acc remember standing on peaches, beans, and sticky stuff ew - West London schools need altering

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.