Indoor p.e. Watch

Adur
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all, who preferred indoor p.e. to out door?

Bare feet of pumps for indoor p.e?
cat_mac
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My favourite was outdoor PE with extreme weather when the hall was booked, so the only choice was to watch a DVD. :danceboy:
WestDragon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To be honest I like both when it's nice weather outside then definitely outdoors - you can actually feel the sun for once...
Indoors can be good too as we have a choice of what we want to do and things get competitive, not to mention the fact that you can be warm too
G-Wizzle
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cat_mac)
My favourite was outdoor PE with extreme weather when the hall was booked, so the only choice was to watch a DVD. :danceboy:
True dat
Yhweh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My fave is outdoor, keeps me fit and fits nicely into my timetable, a good break subject
username2965904
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I enjoyed playing football and on the few occasions we had the opportunity, playing cricket.
papajohns
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
pe was def fav subject. indoor was better i think dodgeball was a laugh. outside football maybe one on the baseball type games
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We were outside all the time doing rugby or footie.
hm98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
outdoor because when we done PE inside it would be in the canteen and food would get stuck to our toes cos the cleaners didn't clean it up properly and I know it is disgusting I didn't realise PE in the canteen was NOT ok till I told my friends from other primary schools at secondary! It was nasty, beans would get stuck in between my toes
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Being outside in the summer when it was actually nice weather was lovely. I hated being outside in minus temperatures, not allowed to wear gloves so your fingers froze and you couldn't get changed for 10 minutes because you couldn't use your fingers.
Know Your Enemy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Adur)
Hi all, who preferred indoor p.e. to out door?

Bare feet of pumps for indoor p.e?
I didn't like either because I'm bad at all sports. Though I did prefer having it outdoors because I preferred Rounders to the other sports we did. It was all good except for the days my hayfever was bad!
Know Your Enemy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hm98)
outdoor because when we done PE inside it would be in the canteen and food would get stuck to our toes cos the cleaners didn't clean it up properly and I know it is disgusting I didn't realise PE in the canteen was NOT ok till I told my friends from other primary schools at secondary! It was nasty, beans would get stuck in between my toes
What school in their right mind would even consider having P.E in the canteen? That sounds really rank.
hm98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Know Your Enemy)
What school in their right mind would even consider having P.E in the canteen? That sounds really rank.
literally! my friends and I would dread it and I don't think we were allowed to wear socks or shoes, I acc remember standing on peaches, beans, and sticky stuff ew - West London schools need altering
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (363)
66.97%
No (179)
33.03%

Watched Threads