Turn on thread page Beta

Hi I'm 16 and from the UK, both my parents are Pakistani, it born here. I wanted to know because India was ruled over by the Brush, Persian and Mughal for more than 1000 years together as India. Am I still indian. My grandparents where all born in British India. And I mean Indian as in ethnicity, as Pakistani isn't an ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    Call yourself whatever you feel like.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    naa you'd be pakistani. It's a separate country. I thgt pakistan comes is of the asian ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    You can identify as a brownie
    simples

ReputationRep:
    Fasih123

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi I'm 16 and from the UK, both my parents are Pakistani, it born here. I wanted to know because India was ruled over by the Brush, Persian and Mughal for more than 1000 years together as India. Am I still indian. My grandparents where all born in British India. And I mean Indian as in ethnicity, as Pakistani isn't an ethnicity?
    I am gay!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am gay!!!
    how is that relevant lool

ReputationRep:
    You're Pakistani, your ethnicity has nothing to do with who used to rule your country. Americans who's ancestors were born in British America are not British, they're American.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    If I am awake, am I sleeping?
    If I am straight, am I gay?
    If I am a male, am I a female?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.