Turn on thread page Beta

I don’t believe in science watch

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    It is too unpredictable, and those scientists lie through their teeth to satisfy their genocide agenda. They keep pushing stupid ideas such as “evolution”... I don’t believe in that bs, it’s just a theory...I’m a Christian, a child of God. And tbh all scientists are overcompensating for being ugly, by lying to the mass population. I don’t know about you but I'm a model - I can't look synthetic. Most people don't accept the artificial bodybuilder look. I would like to get bigger though - and I have some new plans plans for a summer diet.

ReputationRep:
    Do you even science

ReputationRep:
    Troll or serious?

If serious,
    You have the option of believing a religion but you don't have the option of not/believing in science. Science is merely a method of finding the truth about the physical universe. What I think you meant to say is that you don't believe what the majority of scientists consider to be true. In this specific case, evolution. If that's so, please present us with your facts and *testable* hypothesis. Unlike religion, I'm pretty sure scientists would be very willing to examine the truth of your ideas. Also, focus on the word testable. We can see evolution happen in microorganisms labs as we introduce them to more resistant antibiotics(see the video or ask your doctor), I can't say the same for praying for a new species and creation comes into effect dropping one right into the petri dish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

ReputationRep:
    Trolls will troll

ReputationRep:
    well

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on... Science can be proven. Religion can't, it's just based on belief and what people think. Science is fact. It can be proven. Everything they say makes sense and can be proven that it makes sense.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Scientist
    Scien
    Sci
    S
    Sat
    Satan

Coincidence?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Neil deAss Tyson)
    Do you even science
    Just admit you’re a paid actor already. Like every other scientist out there. You guys have no clue what you're talking about with your “theories” and “proofs”.
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    2.6/10

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by _InnocentOne_)
    Don’t take the Lord’s name in vein

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Scientist
    Scien
    Sci
    S
    Sat
    Satan

Coincidence?
    how that became this:confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Just admit you’re a paid actor already. Like every other scientist out there. You guys have no clue what you're talking about with your “theories” and “proofs”.

shieeet boi you've ascended into the 5th dimension, you can almost smell God's morning breath now. how does one attain this magnitude of wokeness

ReputationRep:
    What does your body and having to get bigger have to do with "science"?

You should quit modelling and become a gay pole dancer or a gay Bollywood actor!:yes:

You'd be more successful!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ru8ck12)
    Troll or serious?

If serious,
    You have the option of believing a religion but you don't have the option of not/believing in science. Science is merely a method of finding the truth about the physical universe. What I think you meant to say is that you don't believe what the majority of scientists consider to be true. In this specific case, evolution. If that's so, please present us with your facts and *testable* hypothesis. Unlike religion, I'm pretty sure scientists would be very willing to examine the truth of your ideas. Also, focus on the word testable. We can see evolution happen in microorganisms labs as we introduce them to more resistant antibiotics(see the video or ask your doctor), I can't say the same for praying for a new species and creation comes into effect dropping one right into the petri dish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
    Here we go again...youtube video as proof. It was clearly CGI. They feed us lies after lies after lies

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again...youtube video as proof. It was clearly CGI. They feed us lies after lies after lies
    I didn't give you a proof. I showed you that my hypothesis is testable. Is yours?

Also do me a favor, please. Don't take any antibiotics ever again. Their working is clearly CGI
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ru8ck12)
    I didn't give you a proof. I showed you that my hypothesis is testable. Is yours?

Also do me a favor, please. Don't take any antibiotics ever again. Their working is clearly CGI
    I never took any and never will. They contain harmful chemical agents. The same as the chemicals in the water that turn the frickin frogs gay!

ReputationRep:
    It is too unpredictable, and those scientists lie through their teeth to satisfy their genocide agenda. They keep pushing stupid ideas such as “evolution”... I don’t believe in that bs, it’s just a theory...I’m a Christian, a child of God. And tbh all scientists are overcompensating for being ugly, by lying to the mass population. I don’t know about you but I'm a model - I can't look synthetic. Most people don't accept the artificial bodybuilder look. I would like to get bigger though - and I have some new plans plans for a summer diet.
    Religion is a belief - whether it is true or not, no-one knows. So believing in a religion is fine and can be good.
    But science is not about beliefs, it's about facts.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AryanGh)
    shieeet boi you've ascended into the 5th dimension, you can almost smell God's morning breath now. how does one attain this magnitude of wokeness
    Years of strong faith and constant prayers. When you truly believe, God answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Scientist
    Scien
    Sci
    S
    Sat
    Satan

Coincidence?
    I don't understand...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.