Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone nows what accomodation sites have the largest rooms?
    I ask as I need a large room to accomodate my physiotherapy equipment which wouldn't fit in a usual standard room.
    Price isn't an issue i get the full maintenance loan so that will cover whichever I choose.

Advice please?

Tee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeMuzz)
    I was wondering if anyone nows what accomodation sites have the largest rooms?
    I ask as I need a large room to accomodate my physiotherapy equipment which wouldn't fit in a usual standard room.
    Price isn't an issue i get the full maintenance loan so that will cover whichever I choose.

Advice please?

Tee
    Contact the university. If it's health related they may consider giving you a studio flat. They're usually given to people with families or extra requirements.

ReputationRep:
    Thank You,

I contacted them they didn't really say which were largest but they said which not to make first choice and I should get a slight priority for bigger rooms because I have DSA as evidence of my requirements.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.