Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've got a video interview soon for a (pre-university) internship in July, it's for a wealth management firm and I'm not really sure as to what I should be wearing for the interview? Any advice?

Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    What you'd wear to any other interview I suspect.
    However you probably could wear whatever you want on your bottom half as they probably can't see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzureCeleste)
    What you'd wear to any other interview I suspect.
    However you probably could work whatever you want on your bottom half as they probably can't see it
    This. Just don't stand up mid interview

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it depends on the company- worth finding out as much about them. A firm such as Facebook with the kind of style their workforce prefers is different from say a bank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomLuxtino)
    Hi all,

I've got a video interview soon for a (pre-university) internship in July, it's for a wealth management firm and I'm not really sure as to what I should be wearing for the interview? Any advice?

Thanks a lot
    Treat it like a normal interview - smart. It’s up to you if you want to cut corners on the bottom half.

Personally for me, I’ll just put the whole suit on as it tucks the shirt in well and makes me feel a bit more focused then just chilling in tracksuits with half a suit on.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.