Turn on thread page Beta

i'm 16 and i try my hardest to pray 5 times a day and i also read Qur'an and go to the mosque frequently . however since the age of like 14 ive developed this really bad habit of mast****ting every few days. i find it disgusting afterwards but i always end up giving in to the urge anyway. how do i stop????????

ReputationRep:
    maybe you could always make sure someone is in the room with you, that way you wont do it unless you're a freak

masturbation is normal mate, and its quite healthy...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i'm 16 and i try my hardest to pray 5 times a day and i also read Qur'an and go to the mosque frequently . however since the age of like 14 ive developed this really bad habit of mast****ting every few days. i find it disgusting afterwards but i always end up giving in to the urge anyway. how do i stop????????
    I know you have said that you pray the Qur'an so why not make dua for yourself in order to get out of this.

Inshallah you'll get out of this habit; and i'll try to pray for you.

(Original post by randomuser5678)
    I know you have said that you pray the Qur'an so why not make dua for yourself in order to get out of this.

Inshallah you'll get out of this habit; and i'll try to pray for you.
    thank you so much i appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much i appreciate it
    I am your muslim sister (though don't know if your a female or male)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    maybe you could always make sure someone is in the room with you, that way you wont do it unless you're a freak

masturbation is normal mate, and its quite healthy...
    This is top level advice, have you thought about writing a book for teenagers? : ^)

p.s. I'm a freak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallDiction)
    This is top level advice, have you thought about writing a book for teenagers? : ^)

p.s. I'm a freak
    if i were to write a book, what would i call it?

ReputationRep:
    get yourself busy of doing something or when you want to do it just go out for a walk or sport etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    if i were to write a book, what would i call it?
    Avoiding Masturbation for Dummies

An extremely beginner version of trolling.

ReputationRep:
    It is totally normal. Don't let it bother you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.