The Student Room Group

@muslims help me

i'm 16 and i try my hardest to pray 5 times a day and i also read Qur'an and go to the mosque frequently . however since the age of like 14 ive developed this really bad habit of mast****ting every few days. i find it disgusting afterwards but i always end up giving in to the urge anyway. how do i stop????????
maybe you could always make sure someone is in the room with you, that way you wont do it unless you're a freak

masturbation is normal mate, and its quite healthy...
Original post by Anonymous
i'm 16 and i try my hardest to pray 5 times a day and i also read Qur'an and go to the mosque frequently . however since the age of like 14 ive developed this really bad habit of mast****ting every few days. i find it disgusting afterwards but i always end up giving in to the urge anyway. how do i stop????????

I know you have said that you pray the Qur'an so why not make dua for yourself in order to get out of this.

Inshallah you'll get out of this habit; and i'll try to pray for you.
Reply 3
Original post by randomuser5678
I know you have said that you pray the Qur'an so why not make dua for yourself in order to get out of this.

Inshallah you'll get out of this habit; and i'll try to pray for you.

thank you so much i appreciate it
thank you so much i appreciate it

I am your muslim sister (though don't know if your a female or male)
This is top level advice, have you thought about writing a book for teenagers? : ^)

p.s. I'm a freak
Original post by SmallDiction
This is top level advice, have you thought about writing a book for teenagers? : ^)

p.s. I'm a freak

if i were to write a book, what would i call it?
Reply 7
get yourself busy of doing something or when you want to do it just go out for a walk or sport etc...
Avoiding Masturbation for Dummies

An extremely beginner version of trolling.
Reply 10
It is totally normal. Don't let it bother you

Quick Reply

Latest