Turn on thread page Beta

do i stand a chance. watch

ReputationRep:
    Holy **** guys thanks so much we were on tje phone and it just felt so right, i told her how i felt and she feels tje same ahhh im so happy and relieved 💓

ReputationRep:
    Yay
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    There ya go see what happens when you say something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sushitrash()
    okay this seems really awkward to ask but since i'm such a shy person i don't really have the confidence to ask.

so there's this girl, i've known her for about a month now and our personalities just clicked. we share music all the time, and we love the same artists, and we've both shared really personal things which was a bit awkward for me but i really enjoyed getting to know her, she's always trying to call me and get me to go to concerts with her, and she's genuinely a beautiful girl like i believe she's way out of my league which makes me pretty sad but i know she's a really nice person, she isn't judgemental but i'm afraid ill mess something up. we love the same shows, we both have anxiety but mine is a little worse, she's really popular and i just don't know why she's shown so much interest.

in addition, she calls my instagram photos really cute and she said i was super attractive, we talk like we're more than friends, she always adds kisses to the end of her texts and i'm just bad at understanding peoples feelings. i dont wanna have the wrong end of the stick but i know for a fact i'm a really genuine guy, i'm not a ****boy too shy for that lol. i think i love her. i think about her so much and stay up and talk at night until stupid times like 4am.

do you think i have a chance of being in a relationship with her? she's showing alot of interest and i really hope someone can help me out

HOLY **** GUYS THANKS SO MUCH WE WERE ON TJE PHONE AND IT JUST FELT SO RIGHT, I TOLD HER HOW I FELT AND SHE FEELS TJE SAME AHHH IM SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/9417...itemid=3521589

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.