Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

do i stand a chance. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Holy **** guys thanks so much we were on tje phone and it just felt so right, i told her how i felt and she feels tje same ahhh im so happy and relieved 💓

ReputationRep:
    Yay
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    There ya go see what happens when you say something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sushitrash()
    okay this seems really awkward to ask but since i'm such a shy person i don't really have the confidence to ask.

so there's this girl, i've known her for about a month now and our personalities just clicked. we share music all the time, and we love the same artists, and we've both shared really personal things which was a bit awkward for me but i really enjoyed getting to know her, she's always trying to call me and get me to go to concerts with her, and she's genuinely a beautiful girl like i believe she's way out of my league which makes me pretty sad but i know she's a really nice person, she isn't judgemental but i'm afraid ill mess something up. we love the same shows, we both have anxiety but mine is a little worse, she's really popular and i just don't know why she's shown so much interest.

in addition, she calls my instagram photos really cute and she said i was super attractive, we talk like we're more than friends, she always adds kisses to the end of her texts and i'm just bad at understanding peoples feelings. i dont wanna have the wrong end of the stick but i know for a fact i'm a really genuine guy, i'm not a ****boy too shy for that lol. i think i love her. i think about her so much and stay up and talk at night until stupid times like 4am.

do you think i have a chance of being in a relationship with her? she's showing alot of interest and i really hope someone can help me out

HOLY **** GUYS THANKS SO MUCH WE WERE ON TJE PHONE AND IT JUST FELT SO RIGHT, I TOLD HER HOW I FELT AND SHE FEELS TJE SAME AHHH IM SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/9417...itemid=3521589

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.