Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend opinions watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I’m actually not legally yet allowed to go clubbing but my boyfriend is. Honestly I don’t mind that he is I completely trust him. But he comes home and tells me he went out and met a couple of his friends one of his friend who’s a girl brought one of her friends (so he told me) and this girl was flirting with him and kept touching him all night. And apparently while they was on the dance floor she started grinding on him he told me he backed away but then saw another guy looking at the girl so my boyfriend moved back to her but he wasn’t touching her (is what he told me) Like is this actually possible with a busy night club and all is he actually able to do this in the middle of a dance floor with over a hundred people jumping and stuff like that? I’ve never been inside a night club so I wouldn’t know. Anyways I was wondering whether or not if I’m over reacting if when he came home that I didn’t really want to touch him like I don’t know it just felt wrong. Am I over reacting if I was a little bit upset over this. I was thinking about it all the next day and started thinking that maybe I’m over reacting like it should be a good thing. That my boyfriend even though he didn’t know her that well or that he didn’t like what she was doing still thought about her well being and other guys trying to get with her? But here’s the thing I asked how drunk she was because obviously girls get really friendly and touchy feely when drunk so I was like yeah maybe she’s just a little drunk but he told me she wasn’t really drunk. So she’s not white girl wasted where she can’t walk shes fine. So like when I say that I love that quality about him wanting to help and look out for others was it really needed for him to step back up close to her and send her the wrong signals even though he was fully aware of her flirting and grinding on him ? I’m so confused
    like I don’t know
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well clearly nothing happened if he told everything to you-that's a good sign, personally I wouldn't be worried.
    She maybe was flirting and whatever, but your boyfriend only stayed by her to ensure some other guy wouldn't try taking her and taking advantage. The fact that he even told you all this suggests that absolutely nothing happened and that it meant nothing. Otherwise he would've kept it all to himself

ReputationRep:
    Okay cool beans thank you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.