Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date a half Japanese girl? watch

Don't get me wrong, I love being half Japanese but I am just wonder if this is something that would make a guy think twice about dating me. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Bottom half preferably
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Even if it was off putting, there isn't much you could do about it so just start embracing it. I have a lot of mixed asian friends and they get plenty of attention. Half Japanese sounds lovely

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that's something which would put anybody off - and if it does then they're not someone you would want to be with anyway!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I don't see how that is off-putting. Obviously there will be many people who wouldn't be put off by your race.

ReputationRep:
    Yes depending on the same reasons for anybody else irrespective of race

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't get me wrong, I love being half Japanese but I am just wonder if this is something that would make a guy think twice about dating me. Thank you
    i'm an indian girl, and honestly, the opposite happens for me. you'd think there'd be more people put off by it but most guys i know fetishize my ethnicity. its annoying though bc so many guys i talk to are like "omG i've always wanted to **** an exotic girl" but i'm just like no, its like they're attracted to the brown and not me lmao. but dw you shouldn't have any problems if you're wondering that no one will like you, it'll prob be the opposite
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If you're hot you're hot. The race is irrelevant.

I think half-japanese girls are quite hot

ReputationRep:
    race doesn't matter squat, it's just the features that come with it e.g. small nose is common among the Japanese and it is desired worldwide (especially for females).
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    From what I have heard and seen, more males are attracted to multiracial females, well including myself. So be happy and worry no more, you will find a suitable partner sooner rather than later.

ReputationRep:
    There's like 3.5 billion guys kinda hard to estimate how each of us would react

ReputationRep:
    Of course. Crossbreeding produces much more superior goods. Evolution loves mixing.

(Original post by Chucke1992)
    Of course. Crossbreeding produces much more superior goods. Evolution loves mixing.
    r u mixed?

ReputationRep:
    r u mixed?
    Who knows. Definitely not blonde haired and blue eyed european

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.