The Student Room Group

Nottingham still haven’t sent me an offer/rejection (for medicine)?

Hi everyone, I had my interview for Nottingham A100 course on 15th December.

So far, I’ve had offers from Leicester and Southampton but nothing from Nottingham or Liverpool. Is it worth me emailing Nottingham and asking about the offer? I know they’ve got till the end of April but it’s my top choice and I’m feeling worried. Thankyou! :smile:
Original post by ajones668

So far, I’ve had offers from Leicester and Southampton but nothing from Nottingham or Liverpool. Is it worth me emailing Nottingham and asking about the offer? I know they’ve got till the end of April but it’s my top choice and I’m feeling worried. Thankyou! :smile:

You could always call them up. Although unless they're waiting to send a bunch of offers at the same time or they're weird and like making people wait they'll probably say that it is undecided. Always worth a try if it reduces your wait though.
Reply 2
Original post by ajones668

I am in same situation, December interview and still waiting. Hoping that they are just holding the bulk of their offers back to release together after seeing everyone. Stats were good and interview wás fine, so trying to be optimistic
Reply 3
Original post by randj
I am in same situation, December interview and still waiting. Hoping that they are just holding the bulk of their offers back to release together after seeing everyone. Stats were good and interview wás fine, so trying to be optimistic

Hey, thanks for getting back and just to let you know I got an offer yesterday from Nottingham so perhaps they’re starting to send a few more out. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending