Do the HOEdown throwdown
    LMAOOOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.Lunat)
    LMAOOOO
    loool xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Tried running OP's post through Google translate, but it didn't help. Sorry, I tried.
    😂😂😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouMadBro!)
    that's hilarious.

Firstly, create better passwords that you only can know.
    By the way you talk about it and what you've said, I think you're really immature.
    Think about it from your mum's perspective, her child, who she knows is immature, is chatting with strange guys and trade pics on social media. Isn't it natural for her to be concerned and fear their child is going to be manipulated?
    Prove to her that you can be responsible on the internet, because right now you can't even make a good enough password.
    Grow up.
    I think how she went about it was harsh and the threat she gave was strange but I haven't gone through something like that.
    True 👏🏼👌🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Tried running OP's post through Google translate, but it didn't help. Sorry, I tried.
    😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can’t ****ing understand half the gibberish in this post, yes Islamic culture is stereotypically controlling but I don’t have first hand experience as a 14(pretty much 15 y/o myself) I think your pretty stupid, if you’re mum of all people can guess you’re password and also for sending nudes to random strangers, does your school not tell you about all the awful **** that’s happened to girls that meet up with/ send nudes to strangers, can’t really have sympathy for you when blatantly shouldn’t be doing the things you’re doing, on you’re mothers side here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.