Turn on thread page Beta

Need advice please. Am i in the wrong being braless? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Hoping to get opinions (male and female please) or advice. Im trying to see if i was in the wrong or not?

To make a long story short, i was chilling at home doing nothing much. Around the house i dont wear a bra as its not really very comfortable all day and all night!

Anyway i went to the gas station quickly to grab something and didn't put a bra on just to go there for 2 minutes.

Family member happened to see me there and commented something to me that made me feel like i was doing something wrong. Basically said braless is disgusting

I dont know why but it really got to me

Do you think i did anything wrong? Is it wrong or look terrible to others if your just going the gas station for 2 minutes?

Honest opinions please

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm as long as nothing was on show in my opinion it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaseyB)
    Hmmm as long as nothing was on show in my opinion it's fine.
    Thanks!
    No nothing on show like no i wasn't wearing something see thru or silly.
    I guess my nipples are prominent. But nothing showing or see thru

Was just told it was disgusting

ReputationRep:
    I guess what im asking is. Was my family member correct in saying its disgusting?

Its got me beat up

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea why your family member would think it was disgusting. If it had have been 1 of my sisters (both very well enowed ladies) I wouldnt even bat an eyelid. I guess it must have bothered your family member - did your family member notice it or did you have to tell him/her and is he/she much older than you?
    1 of my ex girlfriends could not wait to take her Bra off when she got home from work - and if she had to nip out to the shops and stuff she never put 1 on and it never bothered anyone.
    Have you asked your family member what his/her reasoning is in thinking it's inappropriate/disgusting ?

ReputationRep:
    unless thine family member is planning on having coitus with thou, I don't see why he wouldn't find it disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatrinaDee)
    Hey

Hoping to get opinions (male and female please) or advice. Im trying to see if i was in the wrong or not?

To make a long story short, i was chilling at home doing nothing much. Around the house i dont wear a bra as its not really very comfortable all day and all night!

Anyway i went to the gas station quickly to grab something and didn't put a bra on just to go there for 2 minutes.

Family member happened to see me there and commented something to me that made me feel like i was doing something wrong. Basically said braless is disgusting

I dont know why but it really got to me

Do you think i did anything wrong? Is it wrong or look terrible to others if your just going the gas station for 2 minutes?

Honest opinions please

Thanks
    There is nothing wrong with going out braless. I believe it was wrong of your family member to comment on it anyway. Just ignore what she or he said. If wearing a bra isn't comfortable, then don't wear it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaseyB)
    I have no idea why your family member would think it was disgusting. If it had have been 1 of my sisters (both very well enowed ladies) I wouldnt even bat an eyelid. I guess it must have bothered your family member - did your family member notice it or did you have to tell him/her and is he/she much older than you?
    1 of my ex girlfriends could not wait to take her Bra off when she got home from work - and if she had to nip out to the shops and stuff she never put 1 on and it never bothered anyone.
    Have you asked your family member what his/her reasoning is in thinking it's inappropriate/disgusting ?
    Ok thanks. My oldest sister. Ill try to ask her why. She's just very hard to talk to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    There is nothing wrong with going out braless. I believe it was wrong of your family member to comment on it anyway. Just ignore what she or he said. If wearing a bra isn't comfortable, then don't wear it.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    Hi. I know this isn't related but do you like michael jackson?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I know this isn't related but do you like michael jackson?
    Ummm not really a big fan no. Why

ReputationRep:
    Right now, I am not wearing a bra.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm not really a big fan no. Why
    I was just wondering. I'm sort of addicted to him and his music. I listen to his music for like 6 hours a day and listen to some of his interviews for 1 hour a day because I love his music and his voice when he speaks. How old are you? I'm 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    Right now, I am not wearing a bra.
    Yeh its not an issue at home. It was because i was out
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I was just wondering. I'm sort of addicted to him and his music. I listen to his music for like 6 hours a day and listen to some of his interviews for 1 hour a day because I love his music and his voice when he speaks. How old are you? I'm 16.
    How the f*ck is that relevant on a thread about being braless?

ReputationRep:
    Oh haha. He can dance! Um he can sing too. Just not my type of music i guess. Im 19

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    How the f*ck is that relevant on a thread about being braless?
    if you read my previous post...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    if you read my previous post...
    I did. I'm asking why you felt the need to post something unrelated on a thread about being braless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    I did. I'm asking why you felt the need to post something unrelated on a thread about being braless.
    Read the post of mine which you first quoted.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh its not an issue at home. It was because i was out
    I could be in an Interwebs cafe.

But, perhaps more importantly, the fact that I am a man might be the issue.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.