Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Revising along the structure of "write ao1, write ao2, write ao3" isn't effective for me. That's the same with writing long 16 mark essays of a similar structure.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm possibly do a 16 mark essay. mark it and see what you did wrong then have a 15 minute break then repeat?

Sing it as you write.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I like to use colourful pens

ReputationRep:
    We learned in my psychology degree last year that one of the most effective ways to remember things was to come up with a ridiculous story involving all the key things or buzzwords relating to the key things that you need to remember. Also a lot more fun than just staring at revision cards.

Or I used to do little drawings related to the answers to questions. If I had done a little doodle about it I would remember it.

ReputationRep:
    hI GUYS will any of you would like to be part of the whatsapp group for a2 Psychology ? if yes dm your numbers i will add you we can help eachother etc and you can teach someone or what i do i talk to myself s if im talking to people lol sounds crazy but it helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.