Turn on thread page Beta

Or is it pointless If you don’t have many friends? Lmao
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    From when it changed its timeline to popular instead of chronological, it's become a bit less popular, but I still love it. I think it's really good.

ReputationRep:
    I love it (though when it was chronological it was much better) - I share my photography there, I get daily inspiration, find new cute venues, cafes, places around London and in my hometown, I also like instagram stories it's nice to see how other people live too (stalkish much?)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe don't get it. It is designed to be addictive and time-consuming. It isn't necessary. You can just communicate with your friends by texting. Additionally, it is social media. Everyone I know who has it is really insecure about what they post, and they worry too much about it. Don't get it. Enjoy your social media free life!

ReputationRep:
    Can one get it?

Is it a thing one can acquire?

Would it be better to get once I’ve left school?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes, of course, anybody can get Instagram easily for making friends. For using Instagram you can go to your play store on your mobile and download it easily.
    I love it because of its fantastic features which makes me smarter among my friends.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.