Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I get Instagram? watch

Announcements

Or is it pointless If you don’t have many friends? Lmao
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    From when it changed its timeline to popular instead of chronological, it's become a bit less popular, but I still love it. I think it's really good.

ReputationRep:
    I love it (though when it was chronological it was much better) - I share my photography there, I get daily inspiration, find new cute venues, cafes, places around London and in my hometown, I also like instagram stories it's nice to see how other people live too (stalkish much?)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe don't get it. It is designed to be addictive and time-consuming. It isn't necessary. You can just communicate with your friends by texting. Additionally, it is social media. Everyone I know who has it is really insecure about what they post, and they worry too much about it. Don't get it. Enjoy your social media free life!

ReputationRep:
    Can one get it?

Is it a thing one can acquire?

Would it be better to get once I’ve left school?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.