Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So ive got an offer to study psych with crim and was wondering where is best to book my accommodation. I really like the look of saw mill as its modern and new but I also like IQ castings as it has a gym which would be really useful for me.
    Does anyone have any advice/recommendations?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ellbes)
    So ive got an offer to study psych with crim and was wondering where is best to book my accommodation. I really like the look of saw mill as its modern and new but I also like IQ castings as it has a gym which would be really useful for me.
    You can probably book a tour of the building if you call them up? Maybe that will help.

I'll move this over to the Huddersfield subforum :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    You can probably book a tour of the building if you call them up? Maybe that will help.

I'll move this over to the Huddersfield subforum :borat:
    Thankyou
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Dear @ellbes.

Congratulations on your offer to study Psychology with Criminology with us.

We know it’s a big decision choosing your accommodation and more difficult when you’re spoilt for choice.

The University’s preferred, recommended and approved student accommodation provider is DIGS Student. You might find this webpage helpful: https://www.hud.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/.

However, if you’d like some impartial advice on alternative accommodation options, including Saw Mill and IQ Castings, then Huddersfield Students’ Union has a dedicated service for prospective and current students, called HudLets.

If the gym is important to you, we also have a great sports facilities on campus in Student Central which may be worth checking out if you haven’t had chance to see it: http://sport.hud.ac.uk/

Let us know how you get on!

Susanne UOH
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hey

The university responded but for some reason the tag didn't work so just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed the post above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Hey

The university responded but for some reason the tag didn't work so just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed the post above
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Huddersfield)
    Dear @ellbes.

Congratulations on your offer to study Psychology with Criminology with us.

We know it’s a big decision choosing your accommodation and more difficult when you’re spoilt for choice.

The University’s preferred, recommended and approved student accommodation provider is DIGS Student. You might find this webpage helpful: https://www.hud.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/.

However, if you’d like some impartial advice on alternative accommodation options, including Saw Mill and IQ Castings, then Huddersfield Students’ Union has a dedicated service for prospective and current students, called HudLets.

If the gym is important to you, we also have a great sports facilities on campus in Student Central which may be worth checking out if you haven’t had chance to see it: http://sport.hud.ac.uk/

Let us know how you get on!

Susanne UOH
    That’s perfect thanks for the help!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Thankyou!
    You're super welcome Good luck with everything

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Huddersfield
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.