Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I'm Adeola, a year 13 student looking for accommodation for Aston University in the coming September. I wanted to know where the cheaper accommodations are and the facilities they involve. And I also wanted to know if on campus or around campus accommodation is better.
    Thanks.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ademadeit)
    Hi guys,
    I'm Adeola, a year 13 student looking for accommodation for Aston University in the coming September. I wanted to know where the cheaper accommodations are and the facilities they involve. And I also wanted to know if on campus or around campus accommodation is better.
    Thanks.
    They'll have all the details on their website I'm sure.

I'll move this to the Aston subforum :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks 🤗
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Ademadeit)
    Thanks 🤗
    Hi,

If you wanted to live on-campus our on-campus accommodation is owned by Unite Students you can find out more information here:
    http://www.aston.ac.uk/accommodation/

Hope that helps
    Josh

ReputationRep:
    Hi Adeola, we are LITERALLY in the same situation. The way I`m looking for the best (relatively cheap) Aston accomodation as well

ReputationRep:
    Loool I can imagine but I looked and they're standardised prices, I'll probably be going from my house as it's 20 mins away but hope you get a good price and quality room 😊
    (Original post by temmy234)
    Hi Adeola, we are LITERALLY in the same situation. The way I`m looking for the best (relatively cheap) Aston accomodation as well
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Ademadeit, great to hear that you'll be studying at Aston.

Have you considered The Heights in Birmingham? It's directly opposite Aston University and prices start from just £149 per week, including all bills and contents insurance (helps to avoid any arguments over the electric bill ). Properties are staffed 24/7, so there's always someone around. There's even an onsite gym and a thriving social calendar, so there's plenty of time to get to know your fellow residents.

Get in touch if you'd like to arrange a viewing.

CW

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.