Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a question, I am living with my Mom and my Mom's boyfriend but he does not give any money for me nor my Mom, he only pays half for bills and rent.
    Do I still count in his income to overall earnings or should I just add my Mom's income?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by gonper)
    I have a question, I am living with my Mom and my Mom's boyfriend but he does not give any money for me nor my Mom, he only pays half for bills and rent.
    Do I still count in his income to overall earnings or should I just add my Mom's income?
    He still counts, yes.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi gonper,

If you are under 25 years old we calculate your entitlement based on the total household income. your mum and your mum's partner.
    We need both your mum and your mum's partner to provide their financial information.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rona SFE)
    Hi gonper,

If you are under 25 years old we calculate your entitlement based on the total household income. your mum and your mum's partner.
    We need both your mum and your mum's partner to provide their financial information.

Thanks Rona
    Thank you for reply, I have another question, if you don't mind. What if there is someone else in the house who adds to bills at the time I request for finance but he will move out before I will start the course or even get the actual money? Do I have to add him as well?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thank you for reply, I have another question, if you don't mind. What if there is someone else in the house who adds to bills at the time I request for finance but he will move out before I will start the course or even get the actual money? Do I have to add him as well?

Hi gonper,

If you are under 25 years old, it is only your mum and your mum's partner that we need to provide the financial information to support your application.

Thanks Rona

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.