The Student Room Group

Does this look chavvy?

I just can’t decide whether to get this- opinions?
http://www.next.co.uk/g221380s3
It’s nice but it would depend a lot what you planned to pair it with, for example if you’re wearing it with trackie bottoms then it may look more “Chavy” than with jeans, if you get what I mean?
Overall though I really like it and if you like it get it, forget everyone else’s opinion it’s you wearing it and if you’re comfortable that’s all that matters!
looks a bit road but its peng so get it
No, looks good

Wouldn't worry about looking "chavvy" anyway to be honest mate, wear what makes you feel comfortable
Original post by YouAreAYute
looks a bit road but its peng so get it

All gilets look road tbh, safe for the advice
Original post by Animalstudent
It’s nice but it would depend a lot what you planned to pair it with, for example if you’re wearing it with trackie bottoms then it may look more “Chavy” than with jeans, if you get what I mean?
Overall though I really like it and if you like it get it, forget everyone else’s opinion it’s you wearing it and if you’re comfortable that’s all that matters!

Thanks for the advice man, and Im planning to wear like a stone island jumper under it and jeans
Al
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous909
Thanks for the advice man, and Im planning to wear like a stone island jumper under it and jeans

That would look good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending