The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent or Reading Uni

hi,

i have been accepted to Kent and Reading University however i am so torn between the 2 and i don't know what to do. I have applied for Wildlife conservation at Kent which is a 4 year long course, and at Reading i have applied for Ecology and Wildlife Conservation with a Foundation year which is 5 years long, as i thought i was not good enough to get in without the foundation year. Now, 5 years puts me off a lot from going to reading, i'm worried i'm going to get bored but i prefer the look of reading university than i do Kent, i have very close friends going to Reading and the course itself looks better to me. Although, Kent is 4 years long which sounds more appealing to me, but the actual university its self i'm not sure about. Kent is cheaper, but Reading is nicer, Kent is 4 years long but Readings overall course looks better. I'm so stuck, i don't know if i should stick out the 5 years scared that i may get very bored as it is a long time or go with Kent with the 4 years but i am worried i might not like the course/ uni as much. Is there any advice i could have for choosing which uni?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Hiya. I can't comment on Reading but i did the three year BSc at Kent,if you have any questions about it. I'm old and didn't feel the need to drag it out to four years, I just wanted the degree over and done as soon as possible!

mark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending