UCL Physics/Engineering offer holders 2018

Watch
Simmy7_1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I havent seen entry for september 2018 Physical sciences /Engineering forums so if you have any offer in general:

What course: Physics Msci
Firming or insuring: Firming
Other unis you applied to: Warwick Bristol (offers)
Oxford, ICL(rejected)
Predicted grades: A*A*A

Also I need advice on which university to insure (between Bristol and Warwick) as Warwick actually has higher entry requirements than UCL but I would prefer to study in London. While bristol has lower entry requirements, I prefer Warwick over it. Is it risky to insure a course with higher entry requirments?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Simmy7_1)
I havent seen entry for september 2018 Physical sciences /Engineering forums so if you have any offer in general:

Firming or insuring: Firming
Other unis you applied to: Warwick Bristol (offers)
Oxford, ICL(rejected)

Also I need advice on which university to insure (between Bristol and Warwick) as Warwick actually has higher entry requirements than UCL but I would prefer to study in London. While bristol has lower entry requirements, I prefer Warwick over it. Is it risky to insure a course with higher entry requirments?

There wouldn't be much of a point of using Warwick as your insurance. You would probably be best just using clearing if you didn't get the grades.

Firming or insuring: possibly firming
Other unis you applied to: Warwick, Birmingham, Manchester, KCL (offers)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (26)
28.26%
No (66)
71.74%

Watched Threads