Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have completed my A levels and I’m currently on a gap year, with an unconditional place to study law starting in September. I chose my accommodation preferences the other day and it stated how you’ll find out your accommodation once you’ve met all the conditions of your offer. As I already have met the conditions will I find out my accommodation sooner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savanna19)
    I have completed my A levels and I’m currently on a gap year, with an unconditional place to study law starting in September. I chose my accommodation preferences the other day and it stated how you’ll find out your accommodation once you’ve met all the conditions of your offer. As I already have met the conditions will I find out my accommodation sooner?
    Heyy!!!

Im in the same position as you. Unconditional offer holder. And yes you will!! I contacted the university who told me they will aim to give out all unconditional offer holders their accommodation choices first in June/July before the August rush!

Keep an eye out on your emails and also the website!

What were your choices btw?

Hope this helps!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.