(Original post by Fasih123)
    I was talking about TSR Jessica you bimbo
    She looks far from blonde to me, mate.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I was talking about TSR Jessica
    You do know that Mods don't give you your status underneath your username, right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    You do know that Mods don't give you your status underneath your username, right?
    Legit been told by so many people they thought I was a mod because I got “Political Ambassador” under my name:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Lots of people are 'bad' at taking a compliment. It is the British way.
    +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    jus know everyone doesnt include me
    im nobodies 'underling'
    Of course it doesn't include you...

You are nowhere near good enough to be my underling, im sorry to say that you'd be like the slave of my underlings, underling

SO technically you are not an underling, but instead you are my slave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Of course it doesn't include you...

You are nowhere near good enough to be my underling, im sorry to say that you'd be like the slave of my underlings, underling

SO technically you are not an underling, but instead you are my slave
    bruv. pls see my username for how i think of u.

ReputationRep:
    bruv. pls see my username for how i think of u.
    Stfu, you are probably some 14 year old yat acting hard on TSR smh...
    Plus you made your acc last month, why you chatting about yutes?

ReputationRep:
    Stfu, you are probably some 14 year old yat acting hard on TSR smh...
    Plus you made your acc last month, why you chatting about yutes?
    i was joking calm down

ReputationRep:
    i was joking calm down
    Nah, fam... no jokes, its all beef now

Watch, I'm gonna come to your school gates tomorrow and I'm gonna act all hard in my trackie and with my 3 sidemen
    Then you are gonna get scared and run away cos none of your friends will back you

Btw, what area are you from? I gotta fill up my volkswagen golf accordingly innih

ReputationRep:
    Nah, fam... no jokes, its all beef now

Watch, I'm gonna come to your school gates tomorrow and I'm gonna act all hard in my trackie and with my 3 sidemen
    Then you are gonna get scared and run away cos none of your friends will back you

Btw, what area are you from? I gotta fill up my volkswagen golf accordingly innih
    im vegetarian i dont do beef xo

ReputationRep:
    Try something linked more to personality so it doesn't look like you're just interested in her appearance. "You seem really cool" and if you do want to comment on her appearance, use something better than hot like adorable or beautiful etc.

ReputationRep:
    im vegetarian i dont do beef xo
    Oh yh, you man eat dem plant things innih
    I always wanted to ask yuno, do you man have to have 4 stomach's like cows as well to chew up all that grass?

ReputationRep:
    I remember once I called a girl hot and she said that she didn't like it but why is that?
    as gjd800 says, oh do shut up.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yh, you man eat dem plant things innih
    I always wanted to ask yuno, do you man have to have 4 stomach's like cows as well to chew up all that grass?
    do you have tissue rolls inside you to soak up all your kfc grease

ReputationRep:
    do you have tissue rolls inside you to soak up all your kfc grease
    Why you boying KFC? It's already in a crisis, it can barely even get the chicken to my yard

Also, i usually pat the grease with a tissue roll before hand, and then chew it
    But you can't take your stomach out of your body and then digest it, so you f*cked up there

Also, back to the point of the thread, you have very pretty eyes

ReputationRep:
    Why you boying KFC? It's already in a crisis, it can barely even get the chicken to my yard

Also, i usually pat the grease with a tissue roll before hand, and then chew it
    But you can't take your stomach out of your body and then digest it, so you f*cked up there

Also, back to the point of the thread, you have very pretty eyes
    you gonna work as a delivery driver in the future so you might as well volunteer to help now

and im not supposed to like compliements apparently so
    No! My eyes are clapped! But theyre shiny so i look in the mirror and see my clapped reflection even more! Dont say that again!

ReputationRep:
    Stop derailing the thread with your useless posts. I am getting all these useless notifications and YouareYiute is probably a fake account because pretty girls here aren't hesitant to post their pics
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    you gonna work as a delivery driver in the future so you might as well volunteer to help now

and im not supposed to like compliements apparently so
    No! My eyes are clapped! But theyre shiny so i look in the mirror and see my clapped reflection even more! Dont say that again!
    Hmmmm, true
    I mean, I'm not gonna say no and put down delivery drivers cos I'm not peak like you

Cos you said don't say that again: Damn! Your eyes are so peng omds, I wish my...... mum had eyes like you

ReputationRep:
    Stop derailing the thread with your useless posts. I am getting all these useless notifications and YouareYiute is probably a fake account because pretty girls here aren't hesitant to post their pics
    bruv does it look like i wanna post pictures to get attention from thirsty guys like you
    and i never claimed i was pretty lmaooo

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, true
    I mean, I'm not gonna say no and put down delivery drivers cos I'm not peak like you

Cos you said don't say that again: Damn! Your eyes are so peng omds, I wish my...... mum had eyes like you
    why, get off this incest sh*t smh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.