Turn on thread page Beta

Are your opinions about me driven by other posters? watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean everyone here hates on me even some of the members with whom I never had any interaction direct insults and abuses on me so are your opinions on me driven by what other posters like Night King or Alchemistress think about me?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    No. You usually come across a certain way and the response it provokes is one of exasperation.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Seriously? I told you in another thread I don’t think bad of you, I just joke around. Tbh I don’t think about you at all, I’m neutral towards you. And some threads you make can be entertaining to read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    I mean everyone here hates on me even some of the members with whom I never had any interaction direct insults and abuses on me so are your opinions on me driven by what other posters like Night King or Alchemistress think about me?
    I don't hate you. You're entertaining, sometimes come off as desperate but you do you You've defo made me laugh with some of your content.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anything of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    How did I know you are the one who made this thread, how???👀 This is why people get annoyed with you, your predictable. I mean if you want to be a troll at least be a unique one and you keep repeating the same thing You make comments but you can’t take it when someone answers back. It’s like in real life you deal with it the first and second time but the third time you just feel like punching the person because they get so annoying 😒
    My advice to you as your not thinking of stopping trolling (which would help you a lot) any time soon: take a break and come up with unique ideas that would be worth laughing at and people getting annoyed over because what could be worse then being a troll but a dry one ❤️

ReputationRep:
    And.... you just have that personality were when you make a comment it enrages people for no reason, just after seeing your username 😂
    Anyway no one hates you and they wouldn’t if you didn’t give them a reason too but don’t act like an innocent angel 👼🏻 now because this was kinda all your fault 🤔

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.