ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    im bored af... feeling lonely
    wish I could get offmyphone tbh
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    im bored af... feeling lonely
    same, I thought I'd be used to the feel by now, but nah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    LOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    anyone want to message me for a chat?
    sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    honestly needed that laugh, dealing with some personal sh** atm and that really helped
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I've been playing a game called Dragon Age: Inquisition the last couple of weeks and it's been keeping me busy but now I've completed it so I'm back to being bored again, until I find a new game anyway

ReputationRep:
    honestly needed that laugh, dealing with some personal sh** atm and that really helped
    I'm glad I could help, I'm sure you can get through it keep going stay strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    I've been playing a game called Dragon Age: Inquisition the last couple of weeks and it's been keeping me busy but now I've completed it so I'm back to being bored again, until I find a new game anyway
    have you tried the fortnite game? people have been talking about it
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    I just want to skip to next year tbh. Whilst I could do a lot of things this year for personal benefit it isn't really worth it so just kind of idling for a year. Quite bored but learning as much as possible.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by wolto)
    have you tried the fortnite game? people have been talking about it
    Yeah, I've played pubg too and can't really get into those battle royal type games. My main game is CSGO but I'm pretty bored of it lately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    I just want to skip to next year tbh. Whilst I could do a lot of things this year for personal benefit it isn't really worth it so just kind of idling for a year. Quite bored but learning as much as possible.
    are you in a gap Yeah?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You could give assassin’s creed origins a shot. They kinda made this new Ac game sort of like an RPG

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've played pubg too and can't really get into those battle royal type games. My main game is CSGO but I'm pretty bored of it lately.
    I don't game a lot tbh I've got a low spec pc and I don't play ps4 anymore. trying watching some good tv shows?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Night King)
    You could give assassin’s creed origins a shot. They kinda made this new Ac game sort of like an RPG
    I was actually thinking to give it a try, I've never played an assassins creed game :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I was actually thinking to give it a try, I've never played an assassins creed game :lol:
    assassins creed really does make you feel like a badass they are good especially when you fight every soldier
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I played them all, I am obsessed with the series! But it’s one of those games that some people love and others are like mehh. If you never played them I’d recommend you start them in order. So Ac I, Ac II, Ac Brotherhood, Ac Revelations, Ac III, Ac IV Black Flag, Ac Rogue, Ac unity, Ac Syndicate and Ac Origins....you’d have plenty of time to spend on all those without getting bored:laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I played them all, I am obsessed with the series! But it’s one of those games that some people love and others are like mehh. If you never played them I’d recommend you start them in order. So Ac I, Ac II, Ac Brotherhood, Ac Revelations, Ac III, Ac IV Black Flag, Ac Rogue, Ac unity, Ac Syndicate and Ac Origins....you’d have plenty of time to spend on all those without getting bored:laugh:
    Lol nah I won't start from the beginning as I don't care that much for the story. I've got a few games on my wishlist but they're taking forever to be released

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.