Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling bored? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I played them all, I am obsessed with the series! But it’s one of those games that some people love and others are like mehh. If you never played them I’d recommend you start them in order. So Ac I, Ac II, Ac Brotherhood, Ac Revelations, Ac III, Ac IV Black Flag, Ac Rogue, Ac unity, Ac Syndicate and Ac Origins....you’d have plenty of time to spend on all those without getting bored:laugh:
    Plenty of time... and money
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Lol nah I won't start from the beginning as I don't care that much for the story. I've got a few games on my wishlist but they're taking forever to be released
    Fair enough
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    Plenty of time... and money
    Hahah this made me laugh, that’s true though The game producers are smart, but not smart enough because I pirated most of the Ac games for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by wolto)
    are you in a gap Yeah?
    Gap year or 2 age 20/21 :lol: I went straight into employment after sixth form. Got a fancy job in IT security and had the world at my fingertips. Realised life is meaningless in that role. There is so much more I wanted to experience and be part of. I was essentially getting rich working a job I hated, without friends, unable to tell anyone what I did due to security, whilst working unsociable hours destroying my health. So I quit to follow up my love for film. I may be 40k poorer already just 3 months later but im happier overall than ever. I can sleep at night. I can stand in the sun and feel warmth. I can talk to my hairdresser about what i'm doing. I can hear the kids in the playground nearby. I quite like being alive now. It's just a bit boring waiting to get to the exciting stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Hahah this made me laugh, that’s true though The game producers are smart, but not smart enough because I pirated most of the Ac games for free
    damn I admire that, sneaky af xD
    for real though, gg king :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Gap year or 2 age 20/21 :lol: I went straight into employment after sixth form. Got a fancy job in IT security and had the world at my fingertips. Realised life is meaningless in that role. There is so much more I wanted to experience and be part of. I was essentially getting rich working a job I hated, without friends, unable to tell anyone what I did due to security, whilst working unsociable hours destroying my health. So I quit to follow up my love for film. I may be 40k poorer already just 3 months later but im happier overall than ever. I can sleep at night. I can stand in the sun and feel warmth. I can talk to my hairdresser about what i'm doing. I can hear the kids in the playground nearby. I quite like being alive now.
    that's one strong motivation right there, I'm looking at getting into IT been doing my course 4 years now and I'm starting to think I wanna be am entrepreneur that's where the fun is. new challenges everyday and I get to meet new people from all backgrounds to come together and solve problems. I guess you're right it's not all about the money it's about living life to the fullest waking up to the same routine everyday is boring as hell
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I just remembered I have The Witcher 3 in my library so I'll probably play that next, looks like a great game.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    I just remembered I have The Witcher 3 in my library so I'll probably play that next, looks like a great game.
    I wanted to download that from oceanofgames but the game file was huge and my download speed is slow af😂 But yeah heard it’s great, enjoy

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.