Feeling bored? Watch

username3789168
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by The Night King)
I played them all, I am obsessed with the series! But it’s one of those games that some people love and others are like mehh. If you never played them I’d recommend you start them in order. So Ac I, Ac II, Ac Brotherhood, Ac Revelations, Ac III, Ac IV Black Flag, Ac Rogue, Ac unity, Ac Syndicate and Ac Origins....you’d have plenty of time to spend on all those without getting bored:laugh:
Plenty of time... and money
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
Lol nah I won't start from the beginning as I don't care that much for the story. I've got a few games on my wishlist but they're taking forever to be released
Fair enough
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
Plenty of time... and money
Hahah this made me laugh, that’s true though The game producers are smart, but not smart enough because I pirated most of the Ac games for free
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by wolto)
are you in a gap Yeah?
Gap year or 2 age 20/21 :lol: I went straight into employment after sixth form. Got a fancy job in IT security and had the world at my fingertips. Realised life is meaningless in that role. There is so much more I wanted to experience and be part of. I was essentially getting rich working a job I hated, without friends, unable to tell anyone what I did due to security, whilst working unsociable hours destroying my health. So I quit to follow up my love for film. I may be 40k poorer already just 3 months later but im happier overall than ever. I can sleep at night. I can stand in the sun and feel warmth. I can talk to my hairdresser about what i'm doing. I can hear the kids in the playground nearby. I quite like being alive now. It's just a bit boring waiting to get to the exciting stuff.
username3789168
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by The Night King)
Hahah this made me laugh, that’s true though The game producers are smart, but not smart enough because I pirated most of the Ac games for free
damn I admire that, sneaky af xD
for real though, gg king :rofl:
wolto
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by 8472)
Gap year or 2 age 20/21 :lol: I went straight into employment after sixth form. Got a fancy job in IT security and had the world at my fingertips. Realised life is meaningless in that role. There is so much more I wanted to experience and be part of. I was essentially getting rich working a job I hated, without friends, unable to tell anyone what I did due to security, whilst working unsociable hours destroying my health. So I quit to follow up my love for film. I may be 40k poorer already just 3 months later but im happier overall than ever. I can sleep at night. I can stand in the sun and feel warmth. I can talk to my hairdresser about what i'm doing. I can hear the kids in the playground nearby. I quite like being alive now.
that's one strong motivation right there, I'm looking at getting into IT been doing my course 4 years now and I'm starting to think I wanna be am entrepreneur that's where the fun is. new challenges everyday and I get to meet new people from all backgrounds to come together and solve problems. I guess you're right it's not all about the money it's about living life to the fullest waking up to the same routine everyday is boring as hell
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ninja Squirrel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I just remembered I have The Witcher 3 in my library so I'll probably play that next, looks like a great game.
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
I just remembered I have The Witcher 3 in my library so I'll probably play that next, looks like a great game.
I wanted to download that from oceanofgames but the game file was huge and my download speed is slow af😂 But yeah heard it’s great, enjoy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads