The one where you talked about girls.
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Fasih123)
What about comments where you people start abusing me and enjoy when others are hurling abuses at me in foreign languages?
Yes that is just harmless banter, you’re more than welcome to roast everyone back. But to tell them this:

Why don't you shoot your head? It might bring some sense into what seems like a straw
This is too far. I’m just saying this for your sake because I’ve been here long enough to know that continuous comments like that could get you banned. Just be more careful in the future.
Fasih123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by The Night King)
This is too far. I’m just saying this for your sake because I’ve been here long enough to know that continuous comments like that could get you banned. Just be more careful in the future.
It's as same as saying get a life or using rape remarks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
UWS
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
No, it isn't.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Get a life and rape remarks are hardly the same are they? One is much more serious than the other.
Bulletzone
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What about comments where you people start abusing me and enjoy when others are hurling abuses at me in foreign languages?
It's against TSR rules to post in other languages unless you add a 100% accurate translation underneath.

You are asking to be banned with all these threads you're making tbh.
Fasih123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew97)
Get a life and rape remarks are hardly the same are they? One is much more serious than the other.
So why you people were enjoying when people were making rape remarks about female members of my family? You people kept on giving them reps and here I said a thing which I didn't mean literally and you people are losing your sh**
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
So why you people were enjoying when people were making rape remarks about female members of my family? You people kept on giving them reps and here I said a thing which I didn't mean literally and you people are losing your sh**
I made no rape remarks and did not rep any of these remarks, had I seen any I would have reported them.
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have not witnessed nor repped such things. If you saw that happening you should of reported those people. Anyways I undertand you made a mistake hence why I informed you to be more careful in the future. Because I don’t want you to be banned. And if my ocassional jokes get to you then let me know and I shall stop doing them. I do not want to cause any harm to others in any way, I’m just here to have a laugh.
DeLegend27
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
reported fasih Name:  Screenshot_8.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  61.8 KB
Fasih123
Rep:
?
How did that come up in suicide? I read a story where someone shot his head and due to that he got free from his depression and then excelled at his A levels so I was using that reference it has nothing to do with suicide
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
How did that come up in suicide? I read a story where someone shot his head and due to that he got free from his depression and then excelled at his A levels so I was using that reference it has nothing to do with suicide
:lolwut:
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Shooting yourself in the head often doesn’t end well. Even if you survive, it certiantly comes under self harm.
Fasih123
Rep:
?
I don't mind if MODs ban me because I have done something which most of the people here are afraid to do. I fought against a system and prejudice. I have received hateful comments, bullied, rape remarks on female members of my family and framed by other people who use my name and make fake threads and even in this case I have been framed when most of the people here took it out of context but it's completely fine if someone uses it on me. Most of the people would have given up if they were in my place but I didn't and got cyber bullied by people here who didn't even interact with me
Fasih123
Rep:
?
Shooting yourself in the head often doesn’t end well. Even if you survive, it certiantly comes under self harm.
Even shooting on foot comes under self harm so you should report them and people wishing death on you also come under that
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I don't mind if MODs ban me because I have done something which most of the people here are afraid to do. I fought against a system and prejudice. I have received hateful comments, bullied, rape remarks on female members of my family and framed by other people who use my name and make fake threads and even in this case I have been framed when most of the people here took it out of context but it's completely fine if someone uses it on me. Most of the people would have given up if they were in my place but I didn't and got cyber bullied by people here who didn't even interact with me
You state you didn’t give up. May I ask in a not hostile way out of curiosity, what exactly is your goal or aim in creating all these threads?
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Even shooting on foot comes under self harm so you should report them and people wishing death on you also come under that
I come under what? I have never encouraged self harm.
justanotherchica
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by neluxsan)
How did I guess this thread was made by Fasih, without even clicking on it?
Spoiler:
Show

Coz this thread was seeking for attention

bruh I thought so too for a sec and I was right
Fasih123
Rep:
?
I come under what? I have never encouraged self harm.
I am not talking about you
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I am not talking about you
Apologies, I misread your post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.69%
No (717)
73.31%

Watched Threads