Turn on thread page Beta

Which thread of mine is your favourite? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Yes that is just harmless banter, you’re more than welcome to roast everyone back. But to tell them this:

This is too far. I’m just saying this for your sake because I’ve been here long enough to know that continuous comments like that could get you banned. Just be more careful in the future.
    ehhh that was kinda biased mate,sure Fasih's comment should be reported or removed but shaking off the comments made towards him as "harmless banter"... that's low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    The thread where you started crying and was all like 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm so ugly and poor and no one likes me and I'm always getting rejected by girls and why does no one like me' and everyone just laughed at you and ripped the piss out of you which just made you cry some more. Ahh that one was hilarious :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherchica)
    ehhh that was kinda biased mate,sure Fasih's comment should be reported or removed but shaking off the comments made towards him as "harmless banter"... that's low.

ReputationRep:
    Bulletzone cheers for @'ing me but Im reading this thread like

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    lol im not sure what that response was
    was that agreement or like a "that's funny" response, or I don't agree with you

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lol im not sure what that response was
    was that agreement or like a "that's funny" response, or I don't agree with you
    that was literally my face meaning "I dont wanna admit that you got a point there"...

ReputationRep:
    that was literally my face meaning "I dont wanna admit that you got a point there"...
    ahh cool, glad you agree..ish
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    But that’s exactly what it is. Can’t speak for everyone but my comments to him have always been just banter.

ReputationRep:
    ahh cool, glad you agree..ish
    I clearly have been missing fashihs trials on here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    You state you didn’t give up. May I ask in a not hostile way out of curiosity, what exactly is your goal or aim in creating all these threads?
    I have already talked about it. I am not like this IRL. I even talked to mods that why don't my academic threads get any replies they said that this forum is mostly for people for GCSE. But what I am doing here is what sells here. I joined here in 2017 due to some problem with my GCSE but I wasn't getting any replies and then visited it in Jan this year and understood what really works here
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    But that’s exactly what it is. Can’t speak for everyone but my comments to him have always been just banter.
    im not sure what comments youve made, but I was just referring to others. I mean some comments towards him have been quite mean and yeah some comments are jokes but there's a limit.

anyways im done here, im sure your comments were banter and there was no harm intended but there's deffo a lot of bullies on TSR..
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    im not sure what comments youve made, but I was just referring to others. I mean some comments towards him have been quite mean and yeah some comments are jokes but there's a limit.

anyways im done here, im sure your comments were banter and there was no harm intended but there's deffo a lot of bullies on TSR..
    Oh yeah I see. In this case I do agree. I saw some people that took it too far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    I have already talked about it. I am not like this IRL. I even talked to mods that why don't my academic threads get any replies they said that this forum is mostly for people for GCSE. But what I am doing here is what sells here. I joined here in 2017 due to some problem with my GCSE but I wasn't getting any replies and then visited it in Jan this year and understood what really works here
    no I reckon he's talking about your harmless but constant non GCSE threads, and comments like telling someone to shoot themself in the head, what's the goal there? I normally **** bullies up but I dont think you're 100 off the hook here no offense.

ReputationRep:
    no I reckon he's talking about your harmless but constant non GCSE threads, and comments like telling someone to shoot themself in the head, what's the goal there? I normally **** bullies up but I dont think you're 100 off the hook here no offense.
    Why are you taking that comment literally? I didn't actually mean it but that guy had been calling effin retard and other abuses on all my threads that's why I replied to what he said

ReputationRep:
    Why are you taking that comment literally? I didn't actually mean it but that guy had been calling effin retard and other abuses on all my threads that's why I replied to what he said
    Well I asked in the other thread if you were ok, and I've never made fun of you so I understand you're angry and hurt or whatever when others do bully you but on the internet everything everyone says is taken literally. So I took it literally as you take insults here literally.

ReputationRep:
    I know I shouldn't have said that but using it constantly as a bait to get me banned is not something right. It's not making me feel well at all. I guess I will need to take a few days break from here because it will continue to happen
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That’s just how the internet is Fasih. And the fact you making all those threads about girls that are basically asking for people to troll you back doesn’t help at all. I guarantee you if you didn’t make those threads no one would insult you as much, or make jokes or even take things too far or whatever. You really like the attention but now it got a little out of hand and it started to phase you. Understandable, people can be vile to others and sometimes that can leave a mark. I’d suggest you simmer down with these types of threads though and you’ll be fine. I’m sure you can talking about other things excluding you being super handsome, girls being this or that, etc. Good luck mate

ReputationRep:
    I know I shouldn't have said that but using it constantly as a bait to get me banned is not something right. It's not making me feel well at all. I guess I will need to take a few days break from here because it will continue to happen
    Yea man. One time I was banned because they literally told me I needed time to cool down. :toofunny: even though I was reported for stupid ********.

Anyway I dont condone bullying online or offline especially so just log out and calm down, dont let these comments affect your life or your mood bruh :yy:

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is when your Aunt said you looked like Zayn Malik

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.